Weight loss and Physical results?

Trailmixed

Recently started Tirz which has been great, so far down ~10lbs in 2 weeks. Was wondering, what weight loss amount were you at when you or others really noticed you had lost weight? I am sure there is not one clear cut answer, but just wondering what others' experiences have been. Grateful for this community!

43F... I did sema from June 2023 to Dec 2023 and lost 30. Just started Tirz 3 weeks ago (along with 60min cardio and light strength training daily) and have lost 12lbs. I'm finally just starting to notice it myself (of course my boobs are getting smaller). Nobody else has noticed it at all. Still have 60lbs to lose until I'm at goal. Slow and steady. Just leave me some boobs.
Wow thats amazing. And Yes, tits are vital haha. If anything you can always get a boob job

Makes sense. How much protein should I be aiming for to maintain as much muscle mass as possible during this cut? No surprise that this med makes it so I don't really want to eat anything, but so far just been supplementing with protein shakes.
Science and forum knowledge suggest .8-1.5g per body weight, stay on the higher end if enhanced. I personally go 1-.25g per bodyweight, more protein means better satiety and recovery.

Eat your protein first so when appetite starts declining at least you ate some already.

Back