What are the best liver protectors for steroid cycling?

Why does the liver get all the love, wait til you hit 50, it will take a backseat to your prostate. Not to downplay the liver protectants but I’d be looking into prostate protection as well

Why does the liver get all the love, wait til you hit 50, it will take a backseat to your prostate. Not to downplay the liver protectants but I’d be looking into prostate protection as well
This is why a multiple organ protection compound is important. That’s what I take, it has all the stuff for the liver, but also for the heart, prostate, lungs, all of it.

what are you taking for all organ protection? Prostate, heart, lungs?
It’s animal pack ultimate foundation

It has over 21 aminos, a liver cleanse complex of milk thistle, Hawthorne very, very root, and turmeric

Saw palmetto for prostate

A antioxidant complex w coq10, grape seed extract, taurine, and many many more that would take me an hour to write down on here. Only thing it doesn’t have that I wish it had was Mac and tudca. I used to take n2gaurd which had that in it and since switching to this I have felt better and lipid panel never comes back over elevated

I know this is old, but glutathione really is the best of the best. I don't understand why it's not used more in body building circles.

You're taking NAC in order to make glutathione, why not skip the middle man?

I use both granted, but I'm using GlyNAC-et which has a few different properties than regular NAC.

200mg of sub q glutathione EOD blows ANY liver protection out of the water.

I know this is old, but glutathione really is the best of the best. I don't understand why it's not used more in body building circles.

You're taking NAC in order to make glutathione, why not skip the middle man?

I use both granted, but I'm using GlyNAC-et which has a few different properties than regular NAC.

200mg of sub q glutathione EOD blows ANY liver protection out of the water.
You go subq with glutathione? I’ve always went IM. Curious why you prefer subq

Is the cost/benefit good for glutathione for people doing trt or mild test only cycles? Raws are cheap...

Been reading some articles about older generation of body builders taking large dose ( 3 x recommended) of Choline Inositol for liver detox. Has that been debunked?

Is the cost/benefit good for glutathione for people doing trt or mild test only cycles? Raws are cheap...
Glutathione is amazing for anyone's health, not just body builders. It's one thing i suggest literally everyone to get on, you'll live a much healthier life.

You go subq with glutathione? I’ve always went IM. Curious why you prefer subq
IM can leave me pretty bruised feeling and tight/hard to move that muscle for a day or two, I just prefer sub q

I compound it myself for injection and use bicarb to buffer it to a tolerable range so there's virtually 0 PIP.

Then every now and then I'll run about 800mg along with 300mg NMN in an IV bolus when otherwise getting fluids.

Do you take any other supplements in your cycle, such as kidney and prostate protection supplements?
Glutathione is amazing for anyone's health, not just body builders. It's one thing i suggest literally everyone to get on, you'll live a much healthier life.

IM can leave me pretty bruised feeling and tight/hard to move that muscle for a day or two, I just prefer sub q

I compound it myself for injection and use bicarb to buffer it to a tolerable range so there's virtually 0 PIP.

Then every now and then I'll run about 800mg along with 300mg NMN in an IV bolus when otherwise getting fluids.

I've used liv52 pretty extensively with goodness results. It's hard to put a measure on the impact it actually has, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

Wtf. I guess I've gotta halt the liv52.

That stuff always struck me as sketch. They made it sound like it was made from a magical recipe of herbs collected in the Himalayas and carefully blended by monks.

Seems more like random back alley weeds cooked in dirty lead pots by coughing lepers with tuberculosis.

That stuff always struck me as sketch. They made it sound like it was made from a magical recipe of herbs collected in the Himalayas and carefully blended by monks.

Seems more like random back alley weeds cooked in dirty lead pots by coughing lepers with tuberculosis.
I should have done more research I know it's been recommended around quite a few bodybuilding circles but I've never seen any studies or anything. Just gonna go the ol injectible l carnitine route with nac, tudca, milk thistle

I should have done more research I know it's been recommended around quite a few bodybuilding circles but I've never seen any studies or anything. Just gonna go the ol injectible l carnitine route with nac, tudca, milk thistle

I don't typically run orals but still rotate low dose NAC, UDCA, and milk thistle for general precaution/preventive.

TUDCA is more easily accessible but if you can get UDCA, might be worth looking into.

stay away from orals and alcohol

^good tips