What are the best liver protectors for steroid cycling?

I don't typically run orals but still rotate low dose NAC, UDCA, and milk thistle for general precaution/preventive.

TUDCA is more easily accessible but if you can get UDCA, might be worth looking into.

^good tips

I don't really plan on stopping the tbol and anavar cycles anytime soon lol. Appreciate the UDCA tip though I'll look into it.

I should have done more research I know it's been recommended around quite a few bodybuilding circles but I've never seen any studies or anything. Just gonna go the ol injectible l carnitine route with nac, tudca, milk thistle

Don't feel bad, nearly used it too, the recommendations were near universal for it.

Even if I had looked into it, there are a dozens of glowing "studies", all from India. Not one from a western country. Apparently this is a huge worldwide seller, and those positive studies (which always seemed a bit "off" and lacking the kind of data you'd expect from something claiming it improved liver health) were funded by entities tied to Liv.

It's a very popular product in India, and after seeing the hospitalized casualties of long term use, this team of docs and scientists decided it was time to bring the charade to an end.

I don't typically run orals but still rotate low dose NAC, UDCA, and milk thistle for general precaution/preventive.

TUDCA is more easily accessible but if you can get UDCA, might be worth looking into.

^good tips

I believe TUDCA actually is superior to UDCA in its efficacy.

Long breaks between cycles and trt. To real trt of no more then 150mg test will be the best thing for a liver to refresh and heal.

Personally, I think TUDCA and NAC are the most effective. Liv52, milk thistle, and choline/inositol provide maybe some benefit, but are rather marginal.

However, liver support only does so much. You need to come off cycle back to a TRT dose for the liver to really heal. High androgen loads (superphysiological) prevent stem cells from regenerating the liver.

I know this is old, but glutathione really is the best of the best. I don't understand why it's not used more in body building circles.

You're taking NAC in order to make glutathione, why not skip the middle man?

I use both granted, but I'm using GlyNAC-et which has a few different properties than regular NAC.

200mg of sub q glutathione EOD blows ANY liver protection out of the water.
Whats up! I currently do not take gear but am intersted in using injectable glutathione and choline/carnatine. is 200mg eod good for starting place the glutathione?