What causes the lump in my breast?

Immergeil91

Hello there.

I am currently on:
375mg test e ew
300mg Deca ew
300mg primo EW.

I have been on it for 6 weeks and had a blood test taken today.

E2: 0.10 nmol/L
Prolactin: 111

The reason I had my blood sample taken was because I suspected too much E2 ... Which was not the case.. For the past week, I have had a small lump under one nipple which is very sore, and it has grown a little bit over the past few days. But neither E2 nor prolactin is elevated?

So what could be the cause of the small knot?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-25-17-29-42-316_dk.sundhed.minsundhed.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-25-17-29-42-316_dk.sundhed.minsundhed.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 28
progesterone also cause gyno despite what people say when prolacin is high and your prolactin is really high. deca and other 19nors can do that. Take nolva and vitamin b6 supplements to get it down like p-5-p. if that doesn't work only other option ive read is cabergoline

progesterone also cause gyno despite what people say when prolacin is high and your prolactin is really high. deca and other 19nors can do that. Take nolva and vitamin b6 supplements to get it down like p-5-p. if that doesn't work only other option ive read is cabergoline
I started 20mg nolva ED last Friday. I have since the start of my blast, taken 80mg P5P ED.

another supplement uc ould try before caber is calcium d-glucarate. It helps eliminate all excess steroid hormones from the body and balance estrogen and progesterone, but it also effects test so ive never used it

progesterone also cause gyno despite what people say when prolacin is high and your prolactin is really high. deca and other 19nors can do that. Take nolva and vitamin b6 supplements to

I'd recommend bumping p5p to 200/300mg
This is where I personally saw changes in my prolactin numbers but did eventually added caber..
But is my prolactin too high? according to the blood test, I am within normal reference

I just saw your blood work , your prolactin is fine..
I was above 700
Anyway that knot in your nipple you sure it's gyno? Maybe something else
I am almost certain that it is the start of gyno. I just don't understand what else it would be? it has come in connection with my blast.

Via your blood work everything related to gyno development is perfectly OK I don't think you are developing gyno you can run nolva for little bit lose some percentage of anabolism while you are on it just to be on safe side.
I think because it's only 6 weeks maybe what you are feeling is hormone fluctuation but usually when e2 and prolactin is high you do start to feel itchiness in the nipple area .. you are talking about a knot so again not sure about it.. maybe small water retention in that area I really don't know just keep an eye on it.
Good luck

Via your blood work everything related to gyno development is perfectly OK I don't think you are developing gyno you can run nolva for little bit lose some percentage of anabolism while you are on it just to be on safe side.
I think because it's only 6 weeks maybe what you are feeling is hormone fluctuation but usually when e2 and prolactin is high you do start to feel itchiness in the nipple area .. you are talking about a knot so again not sure about it.. maybe small water retention in that area I really don't know just keep an eye on it.
Good luck
Thank you. :-)

deca high progesterone causes breat to be lumpy and tender. if it keeps getting worse and p5p and caber ont work lower deca. maybe try lowering test first to 300mg.

deca high progesterone causes breat to be lumpy and tender. if it keeps getting worse and p5p and caber ont work lower deca. maybe try lowering test first to 300mg.
why carber when my prolactin is within normal reference? Can it help lower progesterone?

they say it doesnt it just reduces prolactin which is a side of high progesterone but ide try a low dose anyway if u think its developing into full on gyno

Yeah I get the same every time on 19nors lump under my right nipple.
Is 19nor related it become more obvious with testosterone in the mix. I keep it under control with masteron proviron and my usual AI and Nolva from time to time.
I had the need in the past to take caber.
Try masteron and proviron

Back