What did you do during covid shut downs?

I live in a very blue state. They tried to lock everything down but the owners here planted their feet and told them to fuck off.

At one point they reregistered the location as a "church". Later as a campaign headquarters of a senator candidate.

Was a wild time. The locked the doors on them, so they removed the doors.
They boarded them up, they kicked the boards in.

If I remember correctly the last court case for the whole bullshit just got wrapped up with the owners found within their rights.
That's when i had to start building up my little home gym.

Glad they got found within their rights. Just like the army and a bunch of business had let people go for refusing the vax now they are begging them to come back.

My job super pressured us especially being in ca to get the vax, i hated the mask and finally when they said I didn't have to wear it if I get the vax I gave In.

That's when i had to start building up my little home gym.

Glad they got found within their rights. Just like the army and a bunch of business had let people go for refusing the vax now they are begging them to come back.

My job super pressured us especially being in ca to get the vax, i hated the mask and finally when they said I didn't have to wear it if I get the vax I gave In.

The way the military handled it was shameful.
I'm a currently enlisted guardsman with the air force and they threatened us with UCMJ violations if we refused the jab.

I eventually got forced to get it 2 weeks after bidens mandate was struck down but it didn't matter because my base said "doesn't matter about the mandate, it was issued as an official order, so it would be disobeying a direct order"

Shameful

I didn't get the useless vaccine or adhere to silly masking or social distancing like all the liberal morons wanted us to. I moved from New York to Florida and never looked back.

Tried to work out but with everything being shut down and not getting the vac I ended up becoming an absolute slob gaining a ton of weight, fucking up my relationship, losing my business and being stuck in video games haha out of the bad came the good. Cut out all my bullshit and took ownership of myself, resulted in a completely different person. It was the best worst thing that could have happened.

I’ve had a home gym from the start because I was too embarrassed to go to a real gym. BUT
I spent Covid drinking and fucking. Kept a cooler and lawn chair In The bed of my truck at all times.

I live in a very blue state. They tried to lock everything down but the owners here planted their feet and told them to fuck off.

At one point they reregistered the location as a "church". Later as a campaign headquarters of a senator candidate.

Was a wild time. The locked the doors on them, so they removed the doors.
They boarded them up, they kicked the boards in.

If I remember correctly the last court case for the whole bullshit just got wrapped up with the owners found within their rights.
I get the whole pandemic thing but small businesses was the livelihood of so many people.

Came across alot of people that most likely already had depression, but it was controlled through exercise.

That was the time I first signed up in the gym. I had this surge of energy inside me to blow up into a muscle monster (I was skinny AF). I went for like 2 months and then the gym closed due to government restrictions.

I took up jogging, jump rope and burpees.

Covid destroyed my newbie gains