What did you inject today?

We all know that one friend who can drink or take a lot of medication without any problems. It's just a matter of getting used to it. I know guys who have issues with 250 mg of testosterone a week, but then there are others who take that much every day and have no problems.
Yeah people respond differently to different things.

Comparing 250mg testosterone/week to 100mg of superdrol ed isn't even the realm of a close comparison.

250mg test/week won't kill you. 100mg of superdrol definitely can. If not from the blood pressure, then from the negative effects on your health markers (superdrol is one of the most toxic orals out there)

Last edited:
Yeah people respond differently to different things.

Comparing 250mg testosterone/week to 100mg of superdrol ed isn't even the realm of a close comparison.

250mg test/week won't kill you. 100mg of superdrol definitely can. If not from the blood pressure, then from the negative effects on your health markers (superdrol is one of the most toxic orals out there)
Hey man maybe he is one of those guys who trained themselves to be immune to sdrol toxicity just like some snake charmers being a little more resistant to snake venom, it’s a possibility or he’s ingesting baking soda labeled as sdrol lol.

Yeah there's just no way he's taking 100mg of actual superdrol. He'd be having nosebleeds from the blood pressure just standing up, too lethargic to get out of bed, unable to put any food down, assuming it doesn't kill him first.

Like you said he's either taking bunk stuff, severely underdosed stuff, or straight up lying.

10mg superdrol is my sweet spot. 20mg is tolerable for 3 weeks, maybe 4 weeks, 30mg I just can't do. The sides of 30mg are way too bad to justify it being worth it
using a pretty reputable Source on meso and many other boards…

We all know that one friend who can drink or take a lot of medication without any problems. It's just a matter of getting used to it. I know guys who have issues with 250 mg of testosterone a week, but then there are others who take that much every day and have no problems.

I get this perspective entirely. I am sure there are rare people out there who can run shit like high dose M-Tren or DNP for months on end and miraculously encounter no issues. And call us all whiny pussies for our weak approach to gear too naturally. They might be 1 out of every 10K guys out there, but they exist.

On the flip side of this coin, I would wager the other 99% of us lowly peasants who dosed Superdrol that high would land ourselves in the ER.