What do you guys want to see tested?

What would you see as the most important. 2 choices

• Total voters

SkankHunt

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
10+ Year Member
What are the most important products you would like to see tested? Any input is appreciated.

I'd like to see any oral from purple panda tested after seeing the weight per capsule being wildly different.

Ordered a shitload of primo but now the sources are saying it’s sold out. Still have 4 brands, waiting on a few more, possibly a week or 2.

Very very curious to see testing on hupharmas semi finished primo oils. If you read his thread there are a few others looking as well. Would be very cool if you decided to check out their primo <3

Very very curious to see testing on hupharmas semi finished primo oils. If you read his thread there are a few others looking as well. Would be very cool if you decided to check out their primo <3
I’m trying to keep it domestic and with a small minimum. I checked and I think I need to get 100ml minimum. I ain’t getting stuck with that much primo if it’s bunk lol.

What are the most important products you would like to see tested? Any input is appreciated.
I'd like to get some more anavar tested from some other labs more so ugl labs .... And some npp.... Alot of us use npp and alot of deca in the off season and alot of eq and lately the eq purity seem to have gone down a bit..... Tbol next to anavar is my second favorite orals..... Alot of people are gunna wanna see tren tested even though it's harsh.... I'd love to see a CPL different labs primo tested and some dhb that pin well and don't have any pip to them..... I'm get with u shortly brother so we can make sure we aren't gunna be testing the same labs and products ..... People should really thank u with the amount u spending on testing for the community man

You’re heightened testing is very refreshing to see. Thanks for the work you do man.
I’m glad I moved away from SST, here is so much more geared towards harm reduction. As opposed to just piping random shit into our ass.

Thanks man, thank you.

Is this a hobby of yours? Testing gear? I’ve never seen someone test so much stuff! I mean, it’s awesome and I’m definitely not complaining, just curious how big your conex box is that stores all this gear

Is your email account totally different than your meso handle? Appreciate all your testing, just want to make sure sources aren't able to figure out your handle from your email
I have close to 10 or 11 protonmail accounts. ;)

Is this a hobby of yours? Testing gear? I’ve never seen someone test so much stuff! I mean, it’s awesome and I’m definitely not complaining, just curious how big your conex box is that stores all this gear
There’s a lot of guys I train with that run gear. For years we’ve always used Pharmacom. I was away from the boards for a while so I never knew about Jano. Now that he’s available it has peaked my interests in seeing who’s the real deal. I have the entire Xeno, Beligas and Odin lineups. If guys would want to make donations I could send in more stuff. XT Labs is another one. The stuff I sent in was for me and my teammates. The rest of the lineup I don’t have interest in unless others do.

Would love to see more Ment/trest tests done. Not many sources for the stuff out there and i've only come across one test so far.

Also orals, tbol & var especially. They are faves for many people and sooo many out there, but few labs.

Would love to see more Ment/trest tests done. Not many sources for the stuff out there and i've only come across one test so far.

Also orals, tbol & var especially. They are faves for many people and sooo many out there, but few labs.

yea some trest testing would be cool!