What happened to BOP?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Swolldier, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Masterofron

Masterofron Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I fucked up my comment miserably because the post I was quoting didn’t actually quote hahah. So I just ended up looking like a retard. I wrote an explanation afterwards. I usually Gotta play it cool at first, otherwise I’m gonna say something they don’t like and get banned lmao.

2. JJ14

JJ14 Member

Well that's what scammers do they talk shit and lie. Will say anything for people to believe them. If he think he will shut BOP down permanently he thought wrong. Ya he might of caused an inconvience temporarily but that's about it. There is a reason why there are 50 sponsers. Nobody forced them to pay in advance. They were all willing. To be honest I'd rather be on a board where sponser do pay in advance instead of monthly cause will lesson the chance of them scamming people. Ya might not be great for the sponser but is great for members.
    Shit happens and I'm sure pain is getting things in order cause I doubt the years and years it took him to build something and just let it crumble I doubt is going to happen. Ya pain is just gunna start sending sponsers refunds when he is figuring things out come on now. If people would just have patience then things will fall into place.
    As for DWBO I know him personally and he isnt scamming anybody and shit is falling on him like he shut BOP down lol. If i him or pain were such big scammers then why is BOP so big and has the most sponsers than any other board.
    As for any sponsers complaining shit happens and if you cant handle it I suggest you pick something else to do cause with this industry shit like this comes with it. If you are scared of being scammed then stay off the computer.
    I guarrentee pain and DWBO will get shit done and no sponser will be scammed by them. Just wait and see.

Patience

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I saw the post @Masterofron made and I think he was attempting to quote your post but didn’t insert your quote into his post. He messed up and admitted it.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  4. BLASTER

BLASTER Junior Member

There is a site up now called brotherhoodofpain.is

I have not had clarification as to whether the site is a scam or not. I did post on it for everyone to use caution. I dont know if it is dwbo emailing me or not but I have not paid any money. You old vets who know me know that I pride myself on integrity. I will not mislead anyone. I will let the community know if it is safe.

Jayd and T-Bagger like this.
  5. Jayd

Jayd Member

Gotta be a scam. A lot of the sponsors on there where kicked quite some time ago and current ones are missing.

6. janoshik

janoshik Member

It is.

It's like that because the images and data for that fake site was pulled from cache and internet archives.

Jayd and T-Bagger like this.
  7. MindlessWork

Stay away from that site guys. It's a confirmed fake by the S-F admin who admitted he got taken in by it when he attempted to access it.

T-Bagger likes this.
  8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

So what happened? I refused to log in with my credentials.

9. MindlessWork

The SF admin Tech tried to register there and something seemed to be off. Also site had no content. He even posted he got fooled and Pat V (site owner) even chided him for that. No one should try logging or registering there as I suspect any credentials and IP addresses are being collected by that fake site.

janoshik and T-Bagger like this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Good to know. I figured it was a fake site so I wasn’t about to try signing in.

MindlessWork likes this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMAO, yeah those are definitely old sponsors from when I first joined here and BoP.

MindlessWork likes this.
  12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  13. janoshik

janoshik Member

You summed it up pretty nice.

MindlessWork likes this.
  14. MindlessWork

Thanks...I read that thread over there on SF.

15. MindlessWork

Doubt it...may be the fake one or maybe the real one who happened to register on that fake site. What a clown.

I do remember he was here for a time on Meso when BOP staff raided this place. That sure was a shitshow and DWBO was pretty cocky.

T-Bagger likes this.
  16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’d love to find that

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Any idea what his handle was when he came here?

18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

19. MindlessWork

Now I don't remember what handle he used if he did come here prior as this little raid was like a couple years ago.

20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Worthless!!!! Lol