What happened to BOP?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Swolldier, Sep 3, 2019.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There’s rumors Steroid-Forums is also on the hit list.

2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

It's funny reading some of the recent threads on ASF. Apparently a ton of BOP members signing up and the ASF guys aren't happy with some since they came in saying they are BOP vets and I guess deserve special treatment.

aries1911, T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  3. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

The recent thread on steroid forum is that LE caught onto sources selling fentanyl and DWBO shut it down. Anyone know anything about that?

4. Masterofron

Masterofron Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Interesting... Seems like an excuse to me given the timing.

Kim likes this.
  5. MASSIVE1000

MASSIVE1000 Junior Member

Here is another forwarded message sent to BOP sponsors:

DWBO and BOP sponsors,

I can't email PAiN because his email is down PAiN@BrotherhoodOfPain.com

Do you remember this email? ifirith@protonmail.com
    I used similar one with one letter changed to scam your sponsors. Got $2,000 or so
    but it was a year ago.

I also contacted registrar a year ago. Those Germans. Funny thing is that they did
    not suspend your domain but warned you and you escaped to a new registrar.
    Am I looser? I shut down hundreds websites. I will list only few of them

alpha-usa.info
    alpha-usa.us
    alphabeastz.com
    anabolic-performance.com
    anabolictitan.com
    basicstero.net
    bulldogislegit.co
    bulldogislegit.com
    bullylabs.club
    buy-as.com
    euroking-gear.net
    euroroid.com
    gear-univ.com
    gear2go.co
    gearbankintl.cc
    gearbankintl.pw
    getdirectproducts.com
    GetPumped.cc
    granabolic.me
    i-fit4life.com
    iapharma.com
    iapharma1.com
    ironman-st.com
    kingofhearts.click
    m4bteam.co
    m4bteam.com
    m4bteam.in
    m4bteam.net
    megaroids.net
    muscleteklabs.com
    nextdaygear.com
    originalsteroid.in
    originalsteroid.org
    Pharmacom-store.com
    pharmacomstore.co
    pharmacomstore.org
    pharmacystore.us
    pharmacystoreus.com
    pharmarules.com
    pmroids.com
    pmroids.in
    pmroids.net
    pmroids.org
    power-sandra.co
    power-sandra.com
    power-sandra.info
    power-sandra.net
    power-sandra.org
    puritysourcelabs.com
    roidbazaar.com
    roidology.ca
    sciroxxonline.org
    steroidsau.com
    steroidspro.net
    suppdirect.net
    suppsale.com
    supremesteroids.eu
    sverigeroids.com
    thorus-pharm.biz
    thorus-pharm.cc
    thorus-pharm.com
    thorus-pharm.top
    titanroids.net
    ugfreak.co
    ugfreak.org
    ugfreaks.com
    ugfreaks.net
    ukanabol.cc
    unclez.net
    unclez.org
    vipanabolics.com
    xpressgear.net
    roidsseek.com
    xroids.com
    gbnstore.com
    i-fit4life.cc
    i-fit4life.fit
    ugfreak.eu
    sciroxxonline.co
    anabolicbazaar.com

Some of these sites are back online but most are not. I have almost 20 paying
    customers who pay me monthly fee for a protection. Yes I am looser. But they still
    pay me.
    A year ago I wanted to come after you again but one of sponsors asked me to give up
    because was selling a lot using BOP. I agreed but the agreement ended in August. So
    I hit you. You never read TOS of your registrar and you got fucked.

I read here and there that you will re-open. Do you have a new domain? I monitor it
    and I did not find out any name similar to former one. Are you buying more time to
    collect more from sponsors? Of you just played by PAiN who knows that the game is
    over.

If you have a new forum which will be closed forum only like outlawmuscle.com (I
    reported them too so that guy from Latvia had to close the sponsor section. So your
    forum will have hidden sponsors section. So tell me why would sponsor pay you
    $1000/month? Do you realize that you did not pay us and we destroyed your forum.
    Members make fun of you. They know that $200 monthly for registrar and cloudflare
    will protect most of sites but you were so easy to fuck with...

You guys are so limited. You focused on me. You forgot the big picture. The big
    picture is that I needed 2-3h or emailing to shut down $60,000/month business. And I
    made sure that sponsor are sick of hearing about BOP and the drama. Sponsors want to
    focus on selling drugs and making money. They dont give a fuck about forums and
    dramas. If BOP is not good place to stay on they move on.

they used to pay $1000/month. Whatever happens in the future... they will not pay
    this amount. They know already that we are after your forum. And they are going to
    ask you.

how do you want to assure us that the scammer will not come after you.

the answer is you can't. you cant take any money in advance. it can be only month by
    month payment. and you have to promise them that if forums are down you will
    immediately refund for every day.

yes you have to give money back. because only your forum will be attacked by us. I
    promise you that.

I will not leave you alone because you were not honest. you did not say that we
    reported you to the registrar. you lied to sponsors. you wanted to think then=me
    that I am some loser who didnt do anything. you lied to them. you told them that you
    shut down the site.

no. it is far from truth. your registrar suspended your domain after they received
    abuse report.

your site was shut down because you refused to pay me. there are forums that won't
    be shut down because we will not report them.

we already reported SF and ASF. talking now with ICANN. we will see. if we fail we
    will be shutting down sponsors emails and websites until they leave these boards.

i never understood you guys. you are selling illegal drugs. you have to hide. you
    have to keep a low profile. and you dont want to pay me. i truly dont understand it.

it is stupid. you should be businessman.

DWBO you make $50,000/month. its $1,666/day. you lost already $15k.

how much did you sponsors lose? why did they lose money? they paid you on time. you
    did not deliver them what they paid for.

YOU SCAMMED THEM. YOU ARE SCAMMER. YOU DID NOTHING TO PROTECT FORUMS. YOU KNOW THAT
    YOU RUN UNDERGROUND FORUMS FOR DRUG DILERS. YOU ACCEPT DRUG MONEY AND YOU ARE 100%
    AWARE WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.

You are next Ross Ulbricht.

btw I reported you and BOP to LE. told them that BOP is a source for Fentanyl sale
    for East West.

SF is next on my list.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
    On Monday, 9 September 2019 15:24, DWBO <dwbomod@anonymousspeech.com> wrote:

> BrotherhoodofPain should be back up this week .
    > The scammer is hilarious with her imaginative stories .
    > I thought about blacklisting her email service until I saw there was some
    entertainment value .
    > Talk soon
    > DWBO

6. MASSIVE1000

MASSIVE1000 Junior Member

This guy is a cancer. Instead of sending money to a scammer like this, sponsors should be pooling their money together for a good hacker and find out exactly who this guy is.

M. Tugboat, balco and MindlessWork like this.
  7. Masterofron

Updated opinion on this- just got on SF. That guys post is a load of utter horse shit. He says “a close relative is in LE, that’s where I got my information from”.. Bullshit story, but I’m sure it made him feel important afterwards lol!

8. BLASTER

BLASTER Junior Member

This is Blaster. Surprised my uerrname was avail here. Many vets know who I am from the IP days. I AM the longest operating domestic source anywhere including of course BOP. I do not frequent the boards much even on BOP. To my knowledge, there was never any fentanyl sold on BOP. If there were, that source would have been shut down. I have been reading this thread about sources on BOP who have been protected for selling bunk gear. I am not privy to any info pertaining to that but I do know that sources have been banned from the site for scamming and knowingly selling bunk gear. I am not here to defend anyone. f you think the scammer wont come here next, you do not know your POS scammers very well.

aries1911 likes this.
  9. Masterofron

We already knew that nobody was caught with fentanyl. Somebody’s stupid story about their law enforcement agent relative disclosing this information is absurd to believe in the first place. As for everything else you wrote... Well, never mind I won’t get into it with you. Scammers already here, he’s just been picking at sources attempting to blackmail them with customer data. Your late to the party apparently.

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

They were just here yesterday, as a matter of fact.

Tiredandhot and Masterofron like this.
  11. Masterofron

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  12. balco

balco Member

It's possible to pay for anonymous domain registration.

13. saywutrly

saywutrly Member

Of course we don't wish badly on anyone - never wish the Man on an enemy in a game like this. But, we should all take a moment to focus on what we can all take away from this as a personal lesson. As a geek I always wondered whether or not these folks who ran these boards found a qualified person or group to properly secure site operations for sources and members. I figured not; that illicit business would be just as legal business and that they would not see the value of investing in proper IT until it was far too late. I think this shows us all enough. If you're not using a VPN, go to Private Internet Access or HideMyAss right now and at least protect yourself. It won't really help anyone else, but it will at least give you a layer of protection. I'm weary of Tor as one's only VPN-style protection because, in short, it was a government project.

T-Bagger likes this.
  14. Masterofron

Balco, shut the fuck up.

Glocker, Mighty-mouse, balco and 3 others like this.
  15. balco

balco Member

Suck my dick.

16. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@balco got a dick? Huh, I learned something new today. I always just assumed that balco was a self-castrated eunuch.

Glocker, Mighty-mouse, balco and 2 others like this.
  17. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Did you read what that moderator at steriod forum said to both of us in the BOP thread? What a jerk off response, makes me not want to be apart of that dead forum. I was just making a comment, as were you.

18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Sf is a total joke of a board.

19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That should be the refrain whenever Balco enters a thread and posts.

balco likes this.
  20. Longevity

Longevity Junior Member

Wish I would of picked one of the good ones! 4 tries and 4 strikes is my record on BOP. Still blows my mind that I picked four scammers in a row. Hmmmmm..

murray312 likes this.