What happened to READALOT?

No way!
You are here!
I am sure you couldn't care less about heavy metals testing anymore.
Old news. So you will be fine, this time around.
Lol.
:)

Welcome back
Thank you. Somehow my earnest discussion on AAS product impurities and improved testing became "heavy metals". Perhaps to "straw man" or simplify the discussion? I can't be sure of the motives.

But you are right I should be more mindful in discussions here. I will try to do better.

More details in these threads for those interested.

Not just "heavy metals" for the 14,569th time LOL.

Last edited:
talked about lifting or nutrition
Important topics. Must be nailed down for a good long while before adding the component we all love to talk about.

Earlier this year see below. Currently about the same condition. Had been using 200 mg/week Test ester for the previous 6 months up from my typical HRT regimen of 100 to 150 mg/week.

77", about 248 lb here

image_20240525_123043a9fde70c-e59e-4c14-aa38-476be020fd74.jpg

Currently on week 4 of 116/233 (ND:TC) mg/week regimen. Doses slowly going up and hope the AFIB issues are behind me.

Last edited:
Important topics. Must be nailed down for a good long while before adding the component we all love to talk about.

Earlier this year see below. Currently about the same condition. Had been using 200 mg/week Test ester for the previous 6 months up from my typical HRT regimen

View attachment 295640

[/SPOILER]

Currently on week 4 of 116/233 (ND:TC) mg/week regimen. Doses slowly going up and hope the AFIB issues are behind me.

Have you ever taken anything else, in the past, aside from what you are currently taking?
What do you think about the use of insulin for the average gym goer, who is not involved in competing?
It seems that various people here are interested or using it.
I am just not sure it is something that makes sense, unless it is geared towards prep for a show.
Is it worth it?

Have you ever taken anything else, in the past, aside from what you are currently taking?

I have taken Test, Nandrolone Decanoate a few "cycles", oxandrolone up to 50 mg/day for 4 weeks, stanozolol briefly. Intermittent hCG. Max weekly total I've ever run was 500 mg/week total AAS and that was heavy on the oxandrolone at 350 mg/week.

What do you think about the use of insulin for the average gym goer, who is not involved in competing?
It seems that various people here are interested or using it.
I am just not sure it is something that makes sense, unless it is geared towards prep for a show.
Is it worth it?

Yeah, I am with you. I take insulin resistance pretty seriously so using insulin isn't in my risk profile. The idea of polypharmacy (metformin, glp-1, etc) combined with insulin to combat potential I'll effects also does not appeal to me. I've got thyroid disease so everything I consider taking has to work with that additional constraint I learned that the hard way.

My next big leap would be HGH so I am pondering that.

How about you? What do you/have you taken?

Have a nice weekend.

@iris you liked the latest post, so you’ve seen the comments but didn’t respond to two members again asking your AAS background and what you’ve taken or are taking presently?

As far as YOU (specifically) are concerned, I have already said it's none of your business and you are not someone I want to engage with.
Let me repeat it again: you are negative and toxic.
This is all you do, hound people that have nothing to do with you.
I share things with whomever I like and you certainly don't need to see it.
You don't tell me what to do and what to say.

You have done that one too many times.
So, since I have to keep repeating myself, now we also know that, aside from being a sad, trashy man, you are also a bit thick.
Yay.

Put this is your head, if at all possible:
I am not interested, in the slightest, in you and what you do.
I don't look at your posts.
I couldn't care less.
However, you are so interested in me and what I communicate with other people, here you are again.

That ignore thing, go for it, too, because I am doing this right now.

All you do is make people's time here miserable, whenever you turn up.
If the mood is taken down a notch, you are always the first in line to do it.

Farewell.

As far as YOU (specifically) are concerned, I have already said it's none of your business and you are not someone I want to engage with.
Let me repeat it again: you are negative and toxic.
This is all you do, hound people that have nothing to do with you.
I share things with whomever I like and you certainly don't need to see it.
You don't tell me what to do and what to say.

You have done that one too many times.
So, since I have to keep repeating myself, now we also know that, aside from being a sad, trashy man, you are also a bit thick.
Yay.

Put this is your head, if at all possible:
I am not interested, in the slightest, in you and what you do.
I don't look at your posts.
I couldn't care less.
However, you are so interested in me and what I communicate with other people, here you are again.

That ignore thing, go for it, too, because I am doing this right now.

All you do is make people's time here miserable, whenever you turn up.
If the mood is taken down a notch, you are always the first in line to do it.

Farewell.
So besides writing novels, what do you bring to the board at all ? Ignore all you want lol I’m liked by multiple ppl on this board that knows what this board is about.

I think you’re law enforcement maybe…. Everyone please think about that. Playing the talkative, zero (supposed) knowledge of AAS that lures her way into convos and maybe more.

You don’t have to answer me … answer readalot or ateam then. You can’t so you won’t.

IRIS MAY BE L.E be careful all !!!!

Back