What happened to READALOT?

So besides writing novels, what do you bring to the board at all ? Ignore all you want lol I’m liked by multiple ppl on this board that knows what this board is about.

I think you’re law enforcement maybe…. Everyone please think about that. Playing the talkative, zero (supposed) knowledge of AAS that lures her way into convos and maybe more.

You don’t have to answer me … answer readalot or ateam then. You can’t so you won’t.

IRIS MAY BE L.E be careful all !!!!
Was thinking this as well.

She charms her way into conversations on an aas board and doesn't use aas. Always skeptical of the people that join a steroid board then never talk about training/diet/"supplements", or use charm as a means of social advancement

She Seems more on the information collection/extraction side of things.

Last edited:

She charms her way into conversations on an aas board and doesn't use aas. Always skeptical of the people that join a steroid board then never talk about training/diet/"supplements", or use charm as a means of social advancement

You guys kill me with your paranoid thoughts.... There are plenty of people on this board that has no interest in talking to me... I'm just fine with that.. I do not go around harassing them and demanding that they tell me their who,what, why.. Certainly a sign of narcissistic behavior!!

You guys kill me with your paranoid thoughts.... There are plenty of people on this board that has no interest in talking to me... I'm just fine with that.. I do not go around harassing them and demanding that they tell me their who,what, why.. Certainly a sign of narcissistic behavior!!

You see, this is how someone with a brain thinks.
Otherwise, you have the ones above.
More than saying to someone "I don't like you, end of", I don't know what else to do.
You assume that if you do this irl it works but, here, not so much.

At least, we have the desaparecido option, of course.
Works a treat, as one does not get to see any of it.
But they will still be complaining that they are not getting a reply.
They don't understand how that works, either.
Not my problem.

Thank you, darling.

I think you’re law enforcement maybe…. Everyone please think about that. Playing the talkative, zero (supposed) knowledge of AAS that lures her way into convos and maybe more.

You don’t have to answer me … answer readalot or ateam then. You can’t so you won’t.

IRIS MAY BE L.E be careful all !!!!

Meso is an open, totally public forum that’s stuffed to the gills with sources openly advertising their products & services - so why would LE need to “infiltrate” the forum with an undercover officer?

Everything they need to build cases is up for grabs - they’d just to place a test order with the US / EU / UK domestics & that’d be about it.

As @iris is almost certainly a Brit as she claims (lots of clues in the form of the little details in her posts), then the likelihood of her being undercover LE is even more minuscule - the only UK agency that gives two shits about AAS is UKADA (UK anti-doping), with the MHRA (Medicines & Health Regulatory Agency) giving a single shit …. But they’d just do a test purchase from Chilton & go from there & not fuck about spending silly amounts of man-hours “infiltrating”.

readalot=Ghoul , with the Utmost Respect to both parties
I suspected that initially but there are major differences in how they communicate and their interests. Ghoul is a clear narcissist, you absolutely cannot hide narcissistic tendencies for any meaningful amount of time. Also ghoul hates me but readalot likes me lol.

Both probably got relentlessly bullied as kids though. The guys you’d give atomic wedgies to, and spit in their tubas.

(I never bullied anyone as a kid fyi, I hung out with the custodians and gym teachers,smoked cigarettes behind the school, and was just barely on anyone’s radar)

Well it’s mostly Americans, so what incentive would she have to try and get information on an American end user? That seems like a huge waste of time even if she was an American law enforcement official.

If I was a cop I’d just place test orders and see where the packs drop and set up surveillance, swab packs for touch DNA/finger prints, compell the postage companies to give me their data. That’s just off the top of my head. I’m sure there are much more sophisticated ways to catch them that the average Joe wouldn’t think of. But the fact of the matter is, it’s just not important or a priority for police. Seems like most AAS busts just fall into the police’s hands because someone falls asleep at the post office, gets into a domestic dispute, tells too many people, getting pulled over, customers pack gets returned because he used a fake address, etc.

There is a cop who goes to my gym and he’s huge, Around 230lb at 5’8”ish. He’s 100% on gear and I’m sure he can tell I’m on too. No one cares.

Well it’s mostly Americans, so what incentive would she have to try and get information on an American end user? That seems like a huge waste of time even if she was an American law enforcement official.

If I was a cop I’d just place test orders and see where the packs drop and set up surveillance, swab packs for touch DNA/finger prints, compell the postage companies to give me their data. That’s just off the top of my head. I’m sure there are much more sophisticated ways to catch them that the average Joe wouldn’t think of. But the fact of the matter is, it’s just not important or a priority for police. Seems like most AAS busts just fall into the police’s hands because someone falls asleep at the post office, gets into a domestic dispute, tells too many people, getting pulled over, customers pack gets returned because he used a fake address, etc.

There is a cop who goes to my gym and he’s huge, Around 230lb at 5’8”ish. He’s 100% on gear and I’m sure he can tell I’m on too. No one cares.
My thought is that people come here for their own reasons and it's really no one else's business.. if they feel comfortable sharing their who, what , why cool. If not, nobody has the right to demand or keep harassing someone.. and then when you don't get what you feel you "deserve" you throw labels.. @iris tou can but into my conversations anytime you want!!
Iris= cool with dirthand

Meso is an open, totally public forum that’s stuffed to the gills with sources openly advertising their products & services - so why would LE need to “infiltrate” the forum with an undercover officer?

Everything they need to build cases is up for grabs - they’d just to place a test order with the US / EU / UK domestics & that’d be about it.

Here is another prime example of someone with a brain. And some.

Only a melt could think that the law would get someone that sticks out like a sore thumb on a forum full of men, to "extract information" about their estrogen control methods.

Please note the deployment of the word "melt".
Now go explain to our transatlantic friends what it means.
Lol.

On an unrelated note:

Zeb, you are pure class.
You should be around more often because if this place is amazing, it is so thanks to people like you and what you bring.
Everybody seems to be quite enamoured with the "badges" they are given by the forum.
Like kids with brownie points or stars.

So, why you have not yet been given the "super elite" gold status, I don't know, but they better fix it.
Your insights and perspective are always precious, and your thoughts on harm reduction and sources accountability are invaluable.
They better look after you here.
You are truly special.
:)

Kind regards.

The Bill

nobody has the right to demand or keep harassing someone.. and then when you don't get what you feel you "deserve" you throw labels..
ohhhh like you do in QSC thread about SKU and figuring out what is what ?? Hmmmmm sound familiar…

All I asked is what iris was taking or has used on the past along with other members have asked the same.

Guess what…I’ve never once played the piano. Guess what …. I’m not on a piano playing forum either and have zero interest in ever being on one.

ohhhh like you do in QSC thread about SKU and figuring out what is what ?? Hmmmmm sound familiar…

All I asked is what iris was taking or has used on the past along with other members have asked the same.

Guess what…I’ve never once played the piano. Guess what …. I’m not on a piano playing forum either and have zero interest in ever being on one.
Some folks are more comfortable sharing stuff over PMs in private. Depends on the individual.

Lol, I am still being accused of being LE after years on forums. I asked the admin of private board I am on when he invited me... wasn't he concerned I am LE?

He laughed through the keyboard. Said there was no way a cop would spend that much time writing about stuff almost no one cares about on the internet.

I suspected that initially but there are major differences in how they communicate and their interests. Ghoul is a clear narcissist, you absolutely cannot hide narcissistic tendencies for any meaningful amount of time. Also ghoul hates me but readalot likes me lol.

What's the expression..."with friends like this who needs enemies?" Haha.

Glad to read you have seen the light. For a while during my hiatus you had a different tune but no worries. I am here to forgive. No hard feelings. We are all human. I know I shouldn't have escalated the situation when I was getting flamed.

Both probably got relentlessly bullied as kids though. The guys you’d give atomic wedgies to, and spit in their tubas.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing your conjecture.

Last edited:
My thought is that people come here for their own reasons and it's really no one else's business.. if they feel comfortable sharing their who, what , why cool. If not, nobody has the right to demand or keep harassing someone.. and then when you don't get what you feel you "deserve" you throw labels.. @iris tou can but into my conversations anytime you want!!
Iris= cool with dirthand

Honey, they don't need Sherlock to figure out we have become friends.

The same way it's easy to see that I adore people like Declan, LaClark, the little gem that is Var1, jj89 and of course Ghoul, when he is not being a temperamental twat.
Zeb is fabulous and I look forward to getting to know some of the new people.
And, of course, with Readalot back in the building, things are always exciting.
There are lots of amazing individuals here and you, D, are one of them.
A heart of gold.

I am very fortunate to have come across such talented, clever and generous men, that share their time, life experiences and thoughts with me and each other, on Meso.
I hope not to sound too melodramatic, but being in touch with some of you guys restores one's faith in humanity, when it happens to get crushed, irl.
You always enlighten and bring fun, in your own unique ways.
So I feel blessed and hold you all dear.

Now, Mr D, as previously discussed, prepare my 5g/ml tren which will turn me into a deranged sex fiend; or a tranny; or a copper.
Or Declan.
One of those

How sweeeet iris
Here is another prime example of someone with a brain. And some.

Only a melt could think that the law would get someone that sticks out like a sore thumb on a forum full of men, to "extract information" about their estrogen control methods.

Please note the deployment of the word "melt".
Now go explain to our transatlantic friends what it means.
Lol.

On an unrelated note:

Zeb, you are pure class.
You should be around more often because if this place is amazing, it is so thanks to people like you and what you bring.
Everybody seems to be quite enamoured with the "badges" they are given by the forum.
Like kids with brownie points or stars.

So, why you have not yet been given the "super elite" gold status, I don't know, but they better fix it.
Your insights and perspective are always precious, and your thoughts on harm reduction and sources accountability are invaluable.
They better look after you here.
You are truly special.
:)

Kind regards.

The Bill

View attachment 296646

Welcome back to the insanity you created LOL.
It was totally necessary. After I stopped logging in for a bit I came back specifically to see what was up with you. To my shock I saw you didn’t post in months. Legitimately top 3 favorite members and you were gone. I’m glad I found you on PM, but more importantly glad you’re back. Now I log in every day lol

I need some heavy metal/endotoxin awareness in my life but also your insanely high IQ is downright intriguing to say the least.

You seem weird and I don’t like you. Iris is great.

Back