What happened to READALOT?

Ahhh hehe I love it, cheers! :D <3 Thought of you right away - the mysterious GHOST (from Pokémon R/B/Y).

Thanks. I didn't recognize it, just liked the look. Old enough for Pokémon to be a "kids" thing, but not so unhip to be totally unfamiliar with the Pikachu craze. That's about the only character I'd recognize on sight though.

I am unfortunately, more familiar with BTS and Pusheen, through no fault of my own, than I care to admit, lol.

IMG_8736.jpeg

Or had a 20 year old girlfriend.

The last bit is speculation.
But the first thing I am sure

23 now.

Of course I'm never going to get roped into the pointless game of trying to "prove" anything to some internet randos, but since I assume you're female, I'll share something that may or may not "ring true" to you about a 25+ year age gap relationship.

Every year I've asked for her travel and experience bucket list.

While I could do everything on the list, we travel extensively, I intentionally cross off a couple of things.

I started doing that because to my surprise, I found myself thinking if she ends up getting married to some guy her own age at some point, always a risk, I'd feel guilty if I "robbed" her of too many firsts, if that makes sense to you.

I jokingly said to her once that we go on half a dozen honeymoons a year, and it dawned on me that it would suck for her if in some relationship with a future husband everything was an "oh yeah, I've been there" since new shared experiences provide memories that serve as an emotional foundation and I'm already taking more than my share, you know?

23 now.

Of course I'm never going to get roped into the pointless game of trying to "prove" anything to some internet randos, but since I assume you're female, I'll share something that may or may not "ring true" to you about a 25+ year age gap relationship.

Every year I've asked for her travel and experience bucket list.

While I could do everything on the list, we travel extensively, I intentionally cross off a couple of things.

I started doing that because to my surprise, I found myself thinking if she ends up getting married to some guy her own age at some point, always a risk, I'd feel guilty if I "robbed" her of too many firsts, if that makes sense to you.

I jokingly said to her once that we go on half a dozen honeymoons a year, and it dawned on me that it would suck for her if in some relationship with a future husband everything was an "oh yeah, I've been there" since new shared experiences provide memories that serve as an emotional foundation and I'm already taking more than my share, you know?

Thank you for the Ted talk.
I should have said "in her 20s".
My bad.

I never not believed you had a number of young girls at your behest.
Whatever rocks your boat, Ghoul.
I wouldn't judge.
Most men out there go after young girls.
Fair enough. it is what it is.
As long as it makes you happy, that's all.

Thank you for the Ted talk.
I should have said "in her 20s".
My bad.

I never not believed you had a number of young girls at your behest.
Whatever rocks your boat, Ghoul.
I wouldn't judge.
Most men out there go after young girls.
Fair enough. it is what it is.
As long as it makes you happy, that's all.

Really just one. I'm not out there "chasing" young girls. Just fell into this through a unique set of circumstances after a multi decade marriage. (and I do mean after).

The pandemic made the world a weird place for a while.

Besides, it's hard to find someone who can keep up, of any age, including this one. lol.

I’m totally rebooted to this forum so I have no idea what’s going on with the member drama haha. I just got a little tired of the guys at PM telling me not to come off and to run these astronomical cycles.

Meso is a hidden gem. I like how blunt everyone is with the new labs I get a good kick out of it. Also got some great advice here, not totally sure why I stopped logging in.
PM is for the more hardcore, bodybuilding driven competitor type guys. I’m there since 08, handle is the same, learned a lot but just always in the background.

Since coming back to the forums, I frequent Meso more for the less censorship for sources.

PM is for the more hardcore, bodybuilding driven competitor type guys. I’m there since 08, handle is the same, learned a lot but just always in the background.

Since coming back to the forums, I frequent Meso more for the less censorship for sources.
It’s absolutely not. Instead it’s the forum of pathological liars who LARP that they’re serious bodybuilders.

Looking forward to the first Jano endotoxin tests, since he's capable

Cool. Are you going to be the first to send something for this testing?

Readalot spent a lot of time fear mongering and never spent a single dollar on the testing he insisted was necessary.

Surely you're not doing the same thing with endotoxins. Right?

Dozens of trial lawyers looking for a payday, hundreds of researchers looking to make a name for themselves, and in 25 years they've found nothing. Not a single successful lawsuit or credible research have found anything.

I used to date a girl who was a lawyer in a class action about finasteride & erectile dysfunction. No idea what came of it, this was over a decade ago.