What happened to READALOT?

Any bodybuilder alive hates that place now. Scott Stevenson still occasionally posts. People lurk for any interesting things that might come up, but it’s gone to the absolute dogs. And I mean what I said: guys there pretend they’re serious (they’re serious drug abusers alright)
I asked for some cycle advice and was told 1g test 1g eq minimum to see any progress based on my pictures . I pushed back a bit and said that really sounds like a lot especially since I’ve never ran eq. All of a sudden a bunch of dudes were yelling at me like take the advice or don’t ask. Very weird.

Also took a lot of heat for using Masteron to grow, I was actually called retarded. I was 241lbs got there on test/mast/gh and it worked, I definitely get the vibe that if you go against their talking points you need to get openly called out for some reason.

See tons of guys on there in heart failure also

Any bodybuilder alive hates that place now. Scott Stevenson still occasionally posts. People lurk for any interesting things that might come up, but it’s gone to the absolute dogs. And I mean what I said: guys there pretend they’re serious (they’re serious drug abusers alright)
Ah got ya, you’re right though, there are groups who jump on anyone who disagrees with them.

I asked for some cycle advice and was told 1g test 1g eq minimum to see any progress based on my pictures . I pushed back a bit and said that really sounds like a lot especially since I’ve never ran eq. All of a sudden a bunch of dudes were yelling at me like take the advice or don’t ask. Very weird.

Also took a lot of heat for using Masteron to grow, I was actually called retarded. I was 241lbs got there on test/mast/gh and it worked, I definitely get the vibe that if you go against their talking points you need to get openly called out for some reason.

See tons of guys on there in heart failure also
Well, like I said hardcore lol.

Do you ever hear me talk about "heavy metals"? That was mentioned so many times in reference to him I took a deep dive into the topic, and that's not an issue.

Pesticides in "organic" and "pharma grade ultra-filtered" oils have more evidence than any regarding heavy metals.

From my posts it should be apparent my concern, and at this point I'm certain it's the biggest genuine unappreciated risk with UGLs, are endotoxins.

Pharma and the FDA make a major effort to deal with them, UGLs and home brewers do absolutely nothing, with most not even knowing what they are.

Looking forward to the first Jano endotoxin tests, since he's capable, and there are kits specifically for androgens in oil bases (because pharma manufacturers and even tiny compounding pharmacies have to document endotoxin tests for every batch they make, an indicator of their significance).
to be fair Mr. Ghoul in my honest opinion The only thing that keeps me on the fence that you are not readalot is that your temperament is hotter than his. He catch a lot of crap but always kinda just deflected it off. I have seen you get hot and go off. With that being said you are both nerds to the same degree.You seem to have a wider range of topics to talk about be if you aint him you too are definantly related in some way.. readalot was cool by me and so are you big dawg. Just be you! @iris ( my thoughts)

Cool. Are you going to be the first to send something for this testing?

Readalot spent a lot of time fear mongering and never spent a single dollar on the testing he insisted was necessary.

Surely you're not doing the same thing with endotoxins. Right?
Out of curiosity, what are you asserting is the basis of this "Fear Mongering"?

-Endotoxins aren't present in UGL and Homebrew gear.

-Endotoxins aren't harmful to health.

What do think about the doses most of the well known guys there blast? I know one guy there was running 2.5 g of test at just 210 lbs. He was really arrogant and dismissive too. Hated him.

And I forgot to mention the 10 iu gh daily along with 500mg Tren and possibly insulin lol

Did you get banned?

How are you involved with them?
Do you write stuff for them like you do here?

That means you're not sending any samples for endotoxin testing, like Readalot. Right?

He was good at dodging like that too.

Happy to be proved wrong but that doesn't seem likely.

That means you're not sending any samples for endotoxin testing, like Readalot. Right?

He was good at dodging like that too.

Happy to be proved wrong but that doesn't seem likely.
I am willing to bet whatever small balls I have left, people here need to worry about their body fat causing more health issues before this endotoxins and heavy metals cause anything if they are even harmful.

It’s like worrying about dying from liver failure because you have been doing 30mg of dbol for 10 weeks while staying fat for decades lol.

What does that mean?
They banned you but you got your attorney to appeal the decision?
It’s complicated, there was cartel and FBI had to get involved due some shady stuff. It’s a dangerous forum, with a lot going on behind the curtains. Trust me you don’t want to know. Thankfully I made it out before everything just went haywire. I am a survivor in these circumstances. Happy to be here.

I am willing to bet whatever small balls I have left, people here need to worry about their body fat causing more health issues before this endotoxins and heavy metals cause anything if they are even harmful.

It’s like worrying about dying from liver failure because you have been doing 30mg of dbol for 10 weeks while staying fat for decades lol.

Agree. Biohackers doing intermittent fasting, cold plunges, avoiding endotoxins and microplastics, but remaining over 20% body fat. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest *chef's kiss*

I honestly be interested in seeing some endotoxin tests and like I've said before there's hundreds of labs we can send that to here in the US that test that stuff in cannabis oleoresin extracts. Just send it in like it's a cannabis MCT infusion and have them test a million things, heavy metals, BET, myco, pesticides etc far cheaper than going to jano

Nelson analytical might be the cheapest here in the US

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing the similarities. I'm still not convinced he isn't readalot at this point.
I don't think Ghoul is Readalot, but Ghoul is in no place to criticize since he is engaging in the exact same practices.

Again, hope to be proved wrong if Ghoul actually sends samples in for endotoxin testing. But Readalot quit Meso before putting his money where his mouth was.

And I doubt Ghoul will do it. Just talk and dodging.

I don't think Ghoul is Readalot, but Ghoul is in no place to criticize since he is engaging in the exact same practices.

Again, hope to be proved wrong if Ghoul actually sends samples in for endotoxin testing. But Readalot quit Meso before putting his money where his mouth was.

And I doubt Ghoul will do it. Just talk and dodging.
Damn, well I better slow down in criticizing guys who do feelz report since I have never done any test myself and have been piggybacking off our esteemed community for their Jano tests lol.

I blame this economy between my kids and chicken breast, I don’t have the spare cash to spend.

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing the similarities. I'm still not convinced he isn't readalot at this point.
I'm a friend of readalot from other forums, and I am quite certain they are not the same person. They are both intelligent people with an evidence-based mindset, but they are concerned with very different things.

Readalot wants to spread awareness of the potential danger associated with high hematocrit and high blood viscosity (driven by anabolics). Meanwhile, Ghoul wants everyone to get PFS trying to save their hair, preemptively, whether they are losing hair or not. I can assure you, the hair obsession and PFS denialism are unique to Ghoul and nothing readalot cares about.