What is up with all these peptide trading company's

encoreenhanced

I have spoken with at least 15 Sales companies found only through Instagram ads only. Some with decent pricing and actual COA'S. Pretty average pricing for Anabolics.
They all have a Alibaba Trading company accounts. I look at the whatsapp accounts and they all began around early June. Did a Manufacturer company just post "We are hiring" one day???
I did place some test orders and looked at some reviews and they seem legit. None with Janoshik ive seen so far. But other 3rd party companies.
Anyone else seen a influx of chinese vendors on social media?

I have seen them on social media but the prices weren't good enough for me to order from them and risk a quality issue when trusted sources exist here.

I have seen them on social media but the prices weren't good enough for me to order from them and risk a quality issue when trusted sources exist here.
Depends who you asked, I still get majority of items on here. I think these vendors are going to oversaturate the market for popular items. Some having Semaglutide 5mg as low as 50$ a kit. The profit margins for some of these traders are insane. It is great for consumer. Gosh I wish I spoke chinese and become a trading firm for the factory itself. But some are so lazy, it is the same format, same codes, just different pricing. I'll get one these tested and see if its worth posting.