What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Cheat meal. I LOOOOOVE Fridays[emoji41]
2ebbd65bb7ef978db9ebf09b220a61ef.jpg
They look like how it will be on the way out as well...lol

Cheat Day
View attachment 49227
Tomorrow were celebrating our anniversary. 8 yrs married. 21 yrs going steady. Im also celebrating my 32nd bday later in the week.
Good times ladies n gents!

What I wouldn't give to be 32 again...of course knowing what I know now though. Happy early B-Day Trukk!! And Happy 8th Anniversary!! "Bronze or pottery are the traditional gifts with linens and lace being the more modern gifts"...Yep I Googles that shit...;)

So like some lace funwear for her made out of clay with bronze trimming?? Covers both time frames. :)

What I wouldn't give to be 32 again...of course knowing what I know now though. Happy early B-Day Trukk!! And Happy 8th Anniversary!! "Bronze or pottery are the traditional gifts with linens and lace being the more modern gifts"...Yep I Googles that shit...;)

So like some lace funwear for her made out of clay with bronze trimming?? Covers both time frames. :)
No gifts bromeister. Ill prolly hand out a free hour massage. And call it good. Were on dat der dave ramsey budget. And commitments are a bitch. A-L-M-O-S-T done....
Living now like no one else so later we can live like no one else :)

Yes anything Reese's is top shelf as well :D.. isn't that right @Seven Dog :p
Cap'n Crunch is still one of my favorite cereals. Yum! It's a tie between that and Reese's Puffs.

Yup REESES thats where its at ;)
Pass on the captain mouth cutter express
Golden grahams in place

Back