What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I used to like Jersey Mike's. They slice the meat and cheese fresh to every order.

Last time I was there, my gf got a sub and found what I can only describe as a suspiciously pubic looking hair in it.

I've never had the courage to go back.

I used to like Jersey Mike's. They slice the meat and cheese fresh to every order.

Last time I was there, my gf got a sub and found what I can only describe as a suspiciously pubic looking hair in it.

Did anyone there have facial hair?

Reminds me of this time I went to tgif and I found a facial hair on my wings. They bring back another plate, and again. Needless to say, I wasnt used to having a beard so I didn't realize it was mine until the second order miraculously had facial hair when it got there clean

Did anyone there have facial hair?

Lol not that we noticed but it could have been... but every single time I consider stopping for a sub there I think of that one time and think, "yeah.. I'll just go somewhere else." Haha...

They really do have good food from the few times I was there. The one near me is a little far and there is another place run by a group of Mennonites that make subs, so I always go there.

Eww. That reminds of this one time I went to a Thai restaurant and ordered mango with sticky rice to go, I got home, opened the styrofoam box and found what looked like a pube on the fruit. I almost threw up.:confused:

Im kind of a grody bastard.
I remember once at The Hollywood i ordered buffalo chicken sandwich, caesar side and fries. I got my plate. Half way thru it i notice hair in it. I thought long and hard about it. It WAS my color hair. It WAS roughly the same standard length i had. It KIND of ressembled mine. I had no real proof it WASNT mine. So i just said fuck it. Ate the hair and all. Coulda been the cooks hair. Coulda been pubic hair.

Oh well...
I dont live my life in fear of germs
But i have eaten things that would make a billy goat puke...
Dont believe me?
Ever seen what marines call cuisine out in the field?
Dont throw up now :)

Did i ever tell you about the time i was eating some fine clam and threw up on said clam. Ate the barf and went back to eating clam:confused:
Ok story time is over kiddos:eek:

Back