What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I've been looking into giving the Steak and eggs diet a go just need to hit the market to price everything out to see if it's affordable right now.
I can pick up 21 lbs at once at sams for about $90. That i believe cannot be beat. Its roughly $4.5lb for the cheap angus steaks. That is about as affordable as i can get it

Hey got an outta the blue question for the American peeps. How is Papa Johns pizza? Since I'm glued too the NFL network I see their commercials 24/7 lol

Commercial pizza :(
Nothing special
Their big on toppings tho
Poor on character and taste
They give you this garlic butter dipping sauce which is sweet for dipping crust in.
5/10
5/10 huh......doesn't sound like Peyton or JJ Watt should be repping a shitty pizza then imo lol

True story I was working on some college dorms doing rehab on them and crazy dead lines . The manager thought it would great to buy pizza for everyone for 4 days . On the forth day I was throwing up and felt sick from pizza and coffee my body felt like it was burning up not sure but that quick change in the diet can mess you up or it could have something else. But I think it was diet

True story I was working on some college dorms doing rehab on them and crazy dead lines . The manager thought it would great to buy pizza for everyone for 4 days . On the forth day I was throwing up and felt sick from pizza and coffee my body felt like it was burning up not sure but that quick change in the diet can mess you up or it could have something else. But I think it was diet
Thats how i eat more often then not. When i get me a few dollas im gonna buy me some talapia;)
BB on a budget is a struggle. However, I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE STRUGGLE;)

Back