What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Look at these rednecks that did a u turn in my parking lot yesterday...
ed29cb8092021900bcc90d562dcac397.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

True man I've read they are #2 just behind NY

In vegas theres a place that makes Chicago style pizza ( owners are from Chicago) and i swear it was prob the best pizza i ever had, so good that the last piece that normally sits there waiting for someone to eat it but everyone is to polite to admit they want it, yeah well that piece got cut in half cause two of us wanted that fucker!!!?

Pretty decent breakfast and off to work i go.
9e0daf475e4222b3116f4e6d88f15a9c.jpg

3 eggs over easy and english muffin and a peach topped off with cottage cheese. Less than a month left on my cut. Wasnt where i wanted to be so i added trenA to da mix at 50mg ed, bout 3 weeks ago. Hated to do it but the results are worth it.

How much is it ?

Awesome pizza can be had for cheap in NYC. Some places do charge a lot but that's mainly the fancy restaurants. You can get amazing pizza without going to places like that. Only problem is you gotta get ch**seless pizza for it to be good

I was tired of red meat, and even MORE sick of chicken.... Pork loins for lunch, and leftovers... I always cook too much to have food left over, why make dishes and do all the work for 1 meal?

Anyway, simple pork loin injected with some apple juice and hot sauce... Spice rub. Simple but tasty.

9131.jpg

9132.jpg

Back