What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

View attachment 49448 wish i had a pic of some ham or something cool. However, these eggs are only 89 cents a flat @ Maxi Market. Milk was 2 for 5$.
About 7$ for all this.
#TheRe-up
This just happened;)

That's a steal for eggs! I'm an egg whore tho.:( I get the brown farm eggs for 2.25/dz. Damn Amish make a killing!

Tomorrow I'm going for a PR with eggs tho. I have to beat 22 eggs. 12 will be separated in to 2 shakes, 4 more poached for breakfast and the last 7 will be hard boiled to put on a salad I think.

That's a steal for eggs! I'm an egg whore tho.:( I get the brown farm eggs for 2.25/dz. Damn Amish make a killing!

Tomorrow I'm going for a PR with eggs tho. I have to beat 22 eggs. 12 will be separated in to 2 shakes, 4 more poached for breakfast and the last 7 will be hard boiled to put on a salad I think.
Farm fresh all day bro. They are harder to find in the city tho. That price is fair for farm fresh. I had a girl in oregon last year lace me up bulk. It was cheaper. All she axed is that i pay in advance;)

Farm fresh all day bro. They are harder to find in the city tho. That price is fair for farm fresh. I had a girl in oregon last year lace me up bulk. It was cheaper. All she axed is that i pay in advance;)
Man if I had the room, I would bulk order them as many as I eat now. These Amish I deal with sell everything fresh. You can see the beef eating in the grass fields across the street from the store. Chicken, Turkey, Beef, pork, dairy, you name it, they have it.

Back