What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I can pick up 21 lbs at once at sams for about $90. That i believe cannot be beat. Its roughly $4.5lb for the cheap angus steaks. That is about as affordable as i can get it

$9-10 a day just for the Steak starting off I will be able to do that.. each meal will try to avg around 1800-2000cal then go from there..will be going to Costco over the weekend as its a pretty far drive from here.

Being a fat boy sucks
aa974ebb8bf3b5ddba3867f946edbd22.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Not just fat , lots of muscle there too ;)....more clean eating :)
I'll be honest about all the pizzas I post.

The quality collision repair I do is what brings the pizzas.....

People are grateful and constantly tip me with a pizza delivery, half the time I don't even know who the pizza is from.

When I ask the driver they say one of your customers called and paid for the pie over the phone and had us deliver to you.

That being said, I do cook them at home too...

I'll be honest about all the pizzas I post.

The quality collision repair I do is what brings the pizzas.....

People are grateful and constantly tip me with a pizza delivery, half the time I don't even know who the pizza is from.

When I ask the driver they say one of your customers called and paid for the pie over the phone and had us deliver to you.

That being said, I do cook them at home too...

Free pizza ? So your a victim of your own consequences and quality work ?
So its not your fault :rolleyes:....lol

This is my first time cutting weight for a meet and low carb has me feeling weak. I'm hoping I feel better after I carb up after weigh ins Friday.
That's why I prefer going full keto over low carb. In ketosis, your body is using fat for energy now.... You feel good after about 4 days... Low carb, I feel like shit forever it seems.

Back