• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I have nightmares of this meal cuz I eat it so much :oops: Thank God for sriracha sauce
I feel ya! I think this is the first time in months that I've had this meal for that same reason. Sriracha is a lifesaver but I had to switch it up to a homemade hot sauce because I use Sriracha so much that I'm starting to get sick of it too. Boo!:(

Ball park food and watching my youngest son striking out batters with heater I taught him
073e284fa40cd9d09b635a5964c61c10.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Ball park food and watching my youngest son striking out batters with heater I taught him
073e284fa40cd9d09b635a5964c61c10.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Great memories there---:rolleyes:

I played shortstop/center field for Babe Ruth/Little League , baseball was my passion before weightlifting came along at 17 . Chattering out in the field at night waiting for a hit was a thrill for sure...

My last leisure breakfast at home. Enjoy folks... Not going to see this anymore. Lol R.I.P. Free Time....

image.jpeg
6 eggs, Spinach, Mushroom, orange pepper and chive scramble. With a 1/2 cup of oats, fresh strawberries and cinnamon.

With all the BS over at the Underground... I figured I will lighten the mood with my preworkout meal. I copped some freebies at the vitaminshoppe today.. I bought a tub of BSN powder to gain some weight these last 4 weeks on cycle. And unfortunately people like to steal freebies that are meant for me!!! Lol I got the two Karbolyn samples that were left. A bunch of fat burners and free ON protein powder.

image.jpeg

Steak, meatloaf, Grits and Karbolyn powder 80 grams of carbs between the grits and powder. Let's see if it helps me with big numbers and my pump this shoulder and arm workout.

With all the BS over at the Underground... I figured I will lighten the mood with my preworkout meal. I copped some freebies at the vitaminshoppe today.. I bought a tub of BSN powder to gain some weight these last 4 weeks on cycle. And unfortunately people like to steal freebies that are meant for me!!! Lol I got the two Karbolyn samples that were left. A bunch of fat burners and free ON protein powder.

View attachment 51304

Steak, meatloaf, Grits and Karbolyn powder 80 grams of carbs between the grits and powder. Let's see if it helps me with big numbers and my pump this shoulder and arm workout.

Those Ninja's are nice. You got a 32oz'er?

Supplements are such a scam... Karbolyn is neither a "Slow" or "Fast" absorbing carb source.... So basically what my NYC instincts are telling me I can mix Dextrose powder and Maltodextrin Powder pre workout for a fraction of the price of this Karbolyn and get the same effects.....