What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Chocolate flavor pea protein pancakes.

My wife bought some inedible pea protein and didn't know what to do with it. I made this. They might not look the most appetizing but they are the best, most tastiest fucking pancakes I've ever ate.

For the topping - 1 grated green apple, one mushed banana, a handful of blueberries and raspberries sprinkled with some cinnamon.

3 PANCAKES PER SERVING
Protein:53.5gr
Carbohydrates 51.6gr
Fat: 11.2gr
Calories: 527

Attachments

• IMG_20221022_062730.jpg
    IMG_20221022_062730.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20221022_062826.jpg
    IMG_20221022_062826.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12

My wife bought some inedible pea protein and didn't know what to do with it. I made this. They might not look the most appetizing but they are the best, most tastiest fucking pancakes I've ever ate.

For the topping - 1 grated green apple, one mushed banana, a handful of blueberries and raspberries sprinkled with some cinnamon.

3 PANCAKES PER SERVING
Carbohydrates 51.6gr
I read and am surprised that pea protein and what is made from it can be tasty. Direct surprise on the face.

3 PANCAKES PER SERVING
Carbohydrates 51.6gr
In the second photo, it looks quite appetizing. Magic :)

Sponsors

Back