What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455414710.523845.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1455414740.960521.jpgcheat meal, chili burger with some sliced tomatoes, and then the plan was to shovel this entire cheesecake factory chocolate mouse cheesecake down but i could only manage half, but it was sooooooo fuckin good.
Afterwards i felt like a fat bastard but i can live with that[emoji6]

View attachment 35386View attachment 35387cheat meal, chili burger with some sliced tomatoes, and then the plan was to shovel this entire cheesecake factory chocolate mouse cheesecake down but i could only manage half, but it was sooooooo fuckin good.
I'm out for the night.... ogh you created a monster.
It is valentines eve, I have bidness to take care of.
Ya'll be cool

Thanks :D My wife is definitely worth every cent. She my whole world and best friend:)
P
Sounds like you have a great wife my friend, i feel the same way, been married going on 30 years and still feel that way, maybe even more[emoji4]

If you're not hungry before u look at all these great posts then I guarantee you'll be hungry before you're done. Great job fellows you all inspire me to eat good and put on some pounds. Thanks and most appreciated

1eb97ae0333b8d873931578b24fcf47b.jpg

Ehh.... leftovers

Some pork shoulder steak and eggs with some chopped bell peppers for flavor, I fucking LOVE breakfast food.

Attachments

• 20160214_103631.jpg
    20160214_103631.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 20
I'll admit I pin in the bathroom. I've yet to pin quads so no need to sit or lay down. I have enough real estate on my delts to pin them a few times a week. Nah actually I've got a big blast coming up at the end of this month and i think I'm gonna have to finally pin quads. I'm scared shitless.

Third time I pinned my quad it swelled up like crazy and I limped around all day... made my daily forced 3 Mile runs a living hell.

View attachment 35386View attachment 35387cheat meal, chili burger with some sliced tomatoes, and then the plan was to shovel this entire cheesecake factory chocolate mouse cheesecake down but i could only manage half, but it was sooooooo fuckin good.
The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Dream cheesecake is amazing!!! Only1400 cal a slice;) After this cut I might treat myself to a slice or two:pimage.jpeg

Lamb plate
339d4bf132177ba9aaf62f5b9537be1a.jpg

It's go time
e7572dc29f1cb7dc28b3130c7d3b276d.jpg

It was so fucking hard but I restrained myself from eatting the pita bread

Last edited: