What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Does bison taste similar to beef? Or chicken lol?

It's very similar to beef. If someone didn't tell you it was bison you might just think it's a different cut of beef you hadn't had before. Very good though. I get a few pounds of ground beef and bison both every week.

Tacos al pastor comming uphttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/fd6fc22966e5512b175cb6f0e88d59f9.jpg[/IM

I'll post up final product shortly

Tacos al pastor comming uphttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/fd6fc22966e5512b175cb6f0e88d59f9.jpg[/IM

I'll post up final product shortly
I'll post up final results shortly
fcffd5d6b59be5e4315ac6aca4609128.jpg

The wife and I celebrated Valentines Day tonight . Fancy dinner out at Black and Blue steak and crab. Big cheat night tonight. Feel like it set me back two weeks but dinner was awesome. Feel like I'm about to explode:eek:
For starters there was crab and lobster fondue and jumbo shimpimage.jpeg

Then chop salad and lobster bisque
image.jpeg
Next 14 oz ribeye and lobster tail
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Then ate most of my wife's b&b shrimp
image.jpeg
Then the damages ouch!!!

All and all a wonderful Valentine's Day with my beautiful wife.
Lots of cardio tomorrow :(

Last edited:
The wife and I celebrated Valentines Day tonight . Fancy dinner out at Black and Blue steak and crab. Big cheat night tonight. Feel like it set me back two weeks but dinner was awesome. Feel like I'm about to explode:eek:
For starters there was crab and lobster fondue and jumbo shimpView attachment 35376

View attachment 35377
View attachment 35378
View attachment 35379
View attachment 35380
Then the damages ouch!!!
Very nice.
Maybe you shouldn't have your wife's face and the place where your at in the pics? Just my 2 cents...if you care about security n all. You'd be suprised the amount of info one could find on those two pcs alone. Be safe

Very nice.
Maybe you shouldn't have your wife's face and the place where your at in the pics? Just my 2 cents...if you care about security n all. You'd be suprised the amount of info one could find on those two pcs alone. Be safe
Thx man good looking out;) I deleted the pics

For starters there was crab and lobster fondue and jumbo shimpView attachment 35376

View attachment 35377
View attachment 35378
View attachment 35379
View attachment 35380
Then the damages ouch!!!

Money well spent . Every couple deserves a special dinner from time to time .
Congrats ;)

View attachment 35377
View attachment 35378
View attachment 35379
View attachment 35380
Then the damages ouch!!!
Very nice @Sabian, you will get some leg tonight for sure.... In the great words of diamond dave, tell us how you do.

Very nice @Sabian, you will get some leg tonight for sure.... In the great words of diamond dave, tell us how you do.
For sure;) Right now I'm hunched over the table tryin to recover from all the food I just ate. Guess it's been a while. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon:D Then dessert;)