What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

2016-02-12 19.22.57.png

Turkey burger, garlic and herb Monterey Jack cheese, jalapenos and something called a gourmet mushroom mix on a pretzel bun. Red potatoes, mixed vegetables and a banana on the side.

Where's all the torturous food postings tonight. :( I can't eat most of them but I do enjoy looking at them;) Tomorrow will be a great day . The wife and I will be celebrating Valentine's Day at a new fancy restaurant in town. Will be only my third cheat night in 8 weeks. I'll be having the ribeye and lobster tail followed by some sort of peanut butter chocolate dessert. I can't wait:D:D:D I'll be sure to post some pics.

Where's all the torturous food postings tonight. :( I can't eat most of them but I do enjoy looking at them;) Tomorrow will be a great day . The wife and I will be celebrating Valentine's Day at a new fancy restaurant in town. Will be only my third cheat night in 8 weeks. I'll be having the ribeye and lobster tail followed by some sort of peanut butter chocolate dessert. I can't wait:D:D:D I'll be sure to post some pics.
I'll do my best this weekend...

Yeah while I cruise I eat dirty.... June first game on, clean and mean
Enjoy while you can. June I'll be starting my bulk cycle. Going to hit it hard and try to make some big gains. I'll be eating big. Can't wait:D

Deca will be your friend
Definitely be adding in some deca. Was going to try test e at 1g a week . Staying away from Orals since they mess up my lipids pretty bad esp hdl. What are your thoughts on npp. Have some but never ran before.

Definitely be adding in some deca. Was going to try test e at 1g a week . Staying away from Orals since they mess up my lipids pretty bad esp hdl. What are your thoughts on npp. Have some but never ran before.
Never ran nnp, but I hear you on the orals. Fortunately for me I am able to run pretty high dbol for 4 weeks and within another four to six weeks my lipids are back to normal. I give blood regularly for the past 20 years and am able to monitor my chlosterol every 8 weeks. On dbol chlosterol will climb to 220 but drops back to normal of 160

Never ran nnp, but I hear you on the orals. Fortunately for me I am able to run pretty high dbol for 4 weeks and within another four to six weeks my lipids are back to normal. I give blood regularly for the past 20 years and am able to monitor my chlosterol every 8 weeks. On dbol chlosterol will climb to 220 but drops back to normal of 160
My last cycle with dbol my cholesterol was up to 215 with hdl of 21 three weeks in. Two week after stopping dbol hdl was up to 50 and cholesterol dropped to 180. I guess that not to bad. I've seen a lot worse.

So I made this, probably my favorite dish to cook and eat, it's like some kind of weird gumbo meets stir fry hybrid, but it's fire. Oh, and from personal experience, bitches love it haha.
It's just sausage, shrimp and chicken sautéed with chili powder and sprinkled with brown sugar, and in a seperate pan I got my different bell peppers, sweet onions, portabello mushrooms, garlic, aand usually jalapeños but I forget to get them, Sautee those sons of bitches up in some olive oil and sprinkled with some curry powder. Mix them together and serve over some jasmine rice, it's gosh den excellent.20160212_193459.jpg20160212_193505.jpg 20160212_194844.jpg20160212_200335.jpg

So I made this, probably my favorite dish to cook and eat, it's like some kind of weird gumbo meets stir fry hybrid, but it's fire. Oh, and from personal experience, bitches love it haha.
It's just sausage, shrimp and chicken sautéed with chili powder and sprinkled with brown sugar, and in a seperate pan I got my different bell peppers, sweet onions, portabello mushrooms, garlic, aand usually jalapeños but I forget to get them, Sautee those sons of bitches up in some olive oil and sprinkled with some curry powder. Mix them together and serve over some jasmine rice, it's gosh den excellent.View attachment 35322View attachment 35323 View attachment 35324View attachment 35325
Well played.

7c8d8d494fe4fdbde0c8bc1295de7ebe.jpg

Snack

Sponsors

Latest posts