What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Man... Hate to say this, but I just had to order from someone that's underdosed. But I need it asap, a lot of good guys with a lot of connects in this thread. My source went awol. Need help for next purchase, thanks gentleman. Pm me please.

-tube

Man... Hate to say this, but I just had to order from someone that's underdosed. But I need it asap, a lot of good guys with a lot of connects in this thread. My source went awol. Need help for next purchase, thanks gentleman. Pm me please.

-tube
Yo tube..... be careful as you just opened the door to shills.

-tube
Hey tube i have tried to pm you but keeps telling me server malfunction or some shit. But i had a little info on what you got and a cpl other things.

Hey tube i have tried to pm you but keeps telling me server malfunction or some shit. But i had a little info on what you got and a cpl other things.
I tried to pm him too but got the same error. Dude needs to be careful putting it out there like that.

Maybe Millard can help. Not good posting that, tubes...better to hit up one of the good guys here in PM.