What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455213809.643433.jpgpost WO meal! Grilled steak over a really fresh organic salad.
Tomorrow is fat boy friday and im already dreaming of the junk ima be eating, chocolate cheesecake is def on the menu, cant wait!!!

Lol;) I do normally use truvia or stevia. Wife pick that up a while back figured I'd use it up:D I've tried to give up the Diet Pepsi but I love to have a soda or two a day especially when cutting. It's like a treat:p

Years ago my dad used to "mainline" Diet Pepsi. Lol He was drinking at least five 20oz bottles ED, damn near a gal. His job required him to do a lot of driving. One day he said while he was drinking he lost his vision, scared the shit out of him. He was sure it was caused by the Diet Pepsi. Stopped drinking em' and never had a problem again.

I guess the moral of the story would be everything in moderation, but aspartame is nasty shit. I don't think a couple ED is TOO bad, one EOD would be better. :)

You ever tried Coca Cola Life?? Its alright, still has to much sugar though.

maxresdefault.jpg

There are Stevia sweeten Soft Drinks, I have never tried 'em, only Stevia Iced T that I make myself.

Years ago my dad used to "mainline" Diet Pepsi. Lol He was drinking at least five 20oz bottles ED, damn near a gal. His job required him to do a lot of driving. One day he said while he was drinking he lost his vision, scared the shit out of him. He was sure it was caused by the Diet Pepsi. Stopped drinking em' and never had a problem again.

I guess the moral of the story would be everything in moderation, but aspartame is nasty shit. I don't think a couple ED is TOO bad, one EOD would be better. :)

You ever tried Coca Cola Life?? Its alright, still has to much sugar though.

maxresdefault.jpg

There are Stevia sweeten Soft Drinks, I have never tried 'em, only Stevia Iced T that I make myself.
Yeah I'll have to look into some stevia soft drinks. I should try to cut out the Diet Pepsi or a least cut back more. Been drinking a lot more water which is a good thing. Use to drink a lot of Gatorade but gave that up all together. To much sugar;)

From a mutual friend...
Is that the label he's using now?
I only ordered from him once. Tough stuff to pin.
Hopefully that batch is better. Cuz that fiasco he pulled before with his "family" problems was too much for me. Shitty business. He made me straight tho. Can't say he didnt. That said I'm done with him. GL

20160211_202114.jpg

8oz each chicken and collards. 400ish cal.

Thank God for hot sauce. I'm remembering why I don't fuck with low fat often. Damned chicken breast. . .

6 more weeks of cutting and cruising. Blah.

Is that the label he's using now?
I only ordered from him once. Tough stuff to pin.
Hopefully that batch is better. Cuz that fiasco he pulled before with his "family" problems was too much for me. Shitty business. He made me straight tho. Can't say he didnt. That said I'm done with him. GL
First pin today, smooth guess we'll see..

I turn 56 in 2 weeks , didnt want to go into my birthday scrawny & underweight . Im glad I did the cut last year and started over . Im bigger at 190 this year than I have been at 190lbs earlier years. Its all in the diet . Im looking to bulk even more just because this year Im going to break all my weightlifting PR"s . By alot . ;)

Ya, I was worried you was gonna get all scrawny on us bro! Lol...just messin'! Lookin' like a beast! Keep it up!

Just had some steelhead trout for the first time last night. Shit tastes just like salmon and has about the same nutrition but it's literally half of the cost. It will be a new staple in my diet.