What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

square toe?
I can't pull it off..makes my 13's look like flippers.
Gotta have dat snip toe :cool:

Man I started to wear my 800.00 Lucchesse but there was a chance of rain and they are not the most comfortable for walking the miles I had to walk yesterday. Plus there was thousands of people and if someone would of stepped on them then I would be on the news this morning. Lol So I went with my square toe Tony Lama for comfort. There expensive as well but don't really care if they get wet or stepped on.

Man I started to wear my 800.00 Lucchesse but there was a chance of rain and they are not the most comfortable for walking the miles I had to walk yesterday. Plus there was thousands of people and if someone would of stepped on them then I would be on the news this morning. Lol So I went with my square toe Tony Lama for comfort. There expensive as well but don't really care if they get wet or stepped on.

Show us dem fancy boots Odie , you know how much Trukker loves cowboy boots ;) lol

Im surprised you dont think the Lucchese are comfortable, my ostrich are the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever put on my feet. Some of their exotics are more stiff though, the real dressy ones

Show us dem fancy boots Odie , you know how much Trukker loves cowboy boots ;) lol
Sorry I'm at work right now so this is as fancy as I can be right now. lol
1390fde02f429c5b2693396538264fd3.jpg
0d824a648427b3438520ce31866c21c7.jpg

I love these work boots. I'm on my 3rd pair of them. They are Rocky and happened to be one of the only work boots that have double stitching. Very very comfortable as well cause they are insulated.

Im surprised you dont think the Lucchese are comfortable, my ostrich are the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever put on my feet. Some of their exotics are more stiff though, the real dressy ones

Maybe that's why I feel my Tony's are more comfortable. My Tony's are ostrich and my Lucchese are gator

I love these work boots. I'm on my 3rd pair of them. They are Rocky and happened to be one of the only work boots that have double stitching. Very very comfortable as well cause they are insulated.

Square toes work better with riding motorcycles . And shit-kickin...:D

As Texan as they come!

There are more heart bypasses performed in Dallas and Houston than anywhere else in the world . Ever wonder why ? lol

Exactly, they have this show called my 600 lb life or something similar to that name and those people from all over the world come to Houston to get treatment. Houston was the " Fattest City in the World" for almost a decade. Its weird cause I usually only see beautiful people when I go there. Guess all the fatties stay home and don't go out much.

Exactly, they have this show called my 600 lb life or something similar to that name and those people from all over the world come to Houston to get treatment. Houston was the " Fattest City in the World" for almost a decade. Its weird cause I usually only see beautiful people when I go there. Guess all the fatties stay home and don't go out much.

I watch the 600lb show all the time . Yep its Houston ...:rolleyes:

I cant even watch that show, im a nice guy but i find it impossible to feel sorry for anybody who could be that glutinous..... Shit!! Maybe im not such a nice guy [emoji53]

I cant even watch that show, im a nice guy but i find it impossible to feel sorry for anybody who could be that glutinous..... Shit!! Maybe im not such a nice guy [emoji53]

Yeah I hear you, its one thing to be fat because everyone in your family is fat therefor genetics makes it hard for them but to become so big that you have to depend on someone to feed, bathe and wipe your ass is ridiculous. Its sickening. Ive watched a few episodes and usually when the person looses all that weight they leave the person that enabled them to get that way. I know if i had a family member that got like that and depended on me to feed them they would get nothing but celery and fruit from me until they could wipe their own ass. lol

Yeah I hear you, its one thing to be fat because everyone in your family is fat therefor genetics makes it hard for them but to become so big that you have to depend on someone to feed, bathe and wipe your ass is ridiculous. Its sickening. Ive watched a few episodes and usually when the person looses all that weight they leave the person that enabled them to get that way. I know if i had a family member that got like that and depended on me to feed them they would get nothing but celery and fruit from me until they could wipe their own ass. lol
EXACTLY!!! Somebody is feeding these fat bastards, if they feed them the same food that vanilla is eating they would loose weight. But noooooo , they feed them fried butter[emoji47]

Speaking of, a 300 lb women decided to shut down the busiest freeway in Houston yesterday by taking all her clothes off and getting on the roof of a big rig.