What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

pics or gtfo
Sorry food thread but he asked for it. I'm not putting a close up pic. Lol
676ce0af8cf40ca004252bc96c44101e.jpg

Man I started to wear my 800.00 Lucchesse but there was a chance of rain and they are not the most comfortable for walking the miles I had to walk yesterday. Plus there was thousands of people and if someone would of stepped on them then I would be on the news this morning. Lol So I went with my square toe Tony Lama for comfort. There expensive as well but don't really care if they get wet or stepped on.
Im surprised you dont think the Lucchese are comfortable, my ostrich are the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever put on my feet. Some of their exotics are more stiff though, the real dressy ones
Sorry I'm at work right now so this is as fancy as I can be right now. lol
1390fde02f429c5b2693396538264fd3.jpg
0d824a648427b3438520ce31866c21c7.jpg

I love these work boots. I'm on my 3rd pair of them. They are Rocky and happened to be one of the only work boots that have double stitching. Very very comfortable as well cause they are insulated.
Show us dem fancy boots Odie , you know how much Trukker loves cowboy boots ;) lol
Jesus...I feel like I'm surrounded by metro sexuals.
MEN DON'T WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE STEPPING ON THEIR FOOTWEAR?!?
And why in the hell do you own a $900 pair of boots THAT YOUR TOO AFRAID TO WEAR?!?

Carolina work boots. Those are in my closet. $120 a pair. You can step on em all you want. Now watch out real men are workin here...no cinderellas

And why in the hell do you own a $900 pair of boots THAT YOUR TOO AFRAID TO WEAR?!?

Carolina work boots. Those are in my closet. $120 a pair. You can step on em all you want. Now watch out real men are workin here...no cinderellas

I think it's about time Ted set you two women straight

I wear red wings to work. But i wear my fryes when i take the girls downtown. Anyone still wearing fryes?

Lol you can tell your a Yankee. A nice pair of boots is something that will last you forever if you take care of them. Hence why I didn't wear them to an event where I felt they would get damaged. Also 800 is on the lower end for Lucchese. I hear what your saying though with today's economy but it never took a hit here and while most were struggling in the rest of the U.S I was making 6 figures back then. I was also working 7 days a week at 12 hours a day though. It wasn't given to me freely. Anyway now that your in TX you should get out more and you'll see that we value our boots like most do a pair of Jordan's but I actually can wear mine and they will look good till I'm dead and gone.

Lol you can tell your a Yankee. A nice pair of boots is something that will last you forever if you take care of them. Hence why I didn't wear them to an event where I felt they would get damaged. Also 800 is on the lower end for Lucchese. I hear what your saying though with today's economy but it never took a hit here and while most were struggling in the rest of the U.S I was making 6 figures back then. I was also working 7 days a week at 12 hours a day though. It wasn't given to me freely. Anyway now that your in TX you should get out more and you'll see that we value our boots like most do a pair of Jordan's but I actually can wear mine and they will look good till I'm dead and gone.
I don't value a pair of shoes man. They exist to serve a purpose. Which is walkin up and down a southerners ass when they get lippy. I came down here to see what I won. Damn rebels musta been too busy dancin with each other at the potomac. Carryin on and acting gay n shit with their cowboy boots:D

And just a tidbit. Up north only gays wear cowboy boots ;)
And that shit ain't no lie :)
isnt that guy from michigan? :rolleyes:
nugent_survival.jpg

know who else is from michigan?
4724765409_kid_rock_42536839574-42537102810_xlarge.jpeg

041912-topic-music-kid-rock.jpg

gtfo...better get schooled in that real shit
Waylon-Hangin.jpg
Kid Rock is a poser. Always has been. A ghetto rapper who's father was an executive? Ya I see he's sporting the universal sign for gayness. A fuckin cowboy hat n boots :cool:

I don't value a pair of shoes man. They exist to serve a purpose. Which is walkin up and down a southerners ass when they get lippy. I came down here to see what I won. Damn rebels musta been too busy dancin with each other at the potomac. Carryin on and acting gay n shit with their cowboy boots:D

Kid Rock is a poser. Always has been. A ghetto rapper who's father was an executive? Ya I see he's sporting the universal sign for gayness. A fuckin cowboy hat n boots :cool:
36 years in the north and i wore nice boots all the time, straight as an arrow no one ever said a fucking word to me.

GTFOH
4948b716720d2d199b59f38f3e81bcae.jpg

Im gonna stay neutral on the boots war , these are my favorites . Harley-Davidson by Redwing . Over 12 yrs and 5 bikes later . Sitting outside because of dogshit ! :mad:photo (8).JPG

You guys wearing red wings must got some $$$. I went to look at some in the store a while back and there wasn't a single pair under 200 in there. I pay 175 for my Rockys but my company pays 125 of that every year so really I only pay 50.

You guys wearing red wings must got some $$$. I went to look at some in the store a while back and there wasn't a single pair under 200 in there. I pay 175 for my Rockys but my company pays 125 of that every year so really I only pay 50.
Ive been in the same pair for 10 years. So the extra 50$ was worth the 3 pairs of rockys i would have destroyed.