What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

So i dont usually eat huge breakfasts, but i was just starving today so i whipped this up cuz im lucky enough to have a kitchen at my disposal where i work. 6 eggs with a whole tomato and yellow bell pepper chopped up and mixed in and 12 sausage links because fuck my arteries, nawm saiyan? Lol20160424_083150.jpg
Been eating egg whites only lately, forgot how delicious rhe yolks are hahah

If you like to make noise and struggle with cardio it might be worth investing in one of these. Not only does it burn calories but it's fun and relives stress. Must have double bass petal for extra cardio:D I think I just burned 300 cals:)image.jpeg

If you like to make noise and struggle with cardio it might be worth investing in one of these. Not only does it burn calories but it's fun and relives stress. Must have double bass petal for extra cardio:D I think I just burned 300 cals:)View attachment 40657

VirtualLight.gif%7Ec200

I think all kids nowadays use phones. Lol

Correct . You want to cook hamburger longer than steak simply because hamburger has been "recombined" , where steak hasnt . You can not only get sick you can die . Ive had to attend more food safety meetings in my life than I care to remember ....Cook steaks rare---cook HB near all done....

Never! :)

I get weird looks when I order my burgers mid rare. Only way to eat them in my opinion... Bring me a well done burger and you're taking it back. I've eaten raw meat many times as well, spiced sausage is eaten raw for breakfast regularly in Germany. Getting sick from it is unheard of. With that said, I know where my meat comes from and it ain't Walmart.

I'm getting my tonsils out tomorrow... Drowning my sorrows this afternoon in the yard with beer. The girl is tanning topless next to me.. Not pictured :)IMG_20160424_154524944_HDR.jpg

Never! :)

I get weird looks when I order my burgers mid rare. Only way to eat them in my opinion... Bring me a well done burger and you're taking it back. I've eaten raw meat many times as well, spiced sausage is eaten raw for breakfast regularly in Germany. Getting sick from it is unheard of. With that said, I know where my meat comes from and it ain't Walmart.

My hamburger usually does come from Walmarts so it gets medium well done . And this isnt Germany , you can get real sick here in the US eating rare HB meat . ;)

Watermelon and mango... I was rocking the salt shaker on the melon this week after mowing my grass @OdieM

Attachments

• IMG_20160424_170716396_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160424_170716396_HDR.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 9
19b5f3025981361839941374dad7455c.jpg

10lbs of chicken fresh off the grill and avocado, 2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, chicken breast, bit of miracle whip, and a splash of mustard.

My hamburger usually does come from Walmarts so it gets medium well done . And this isnt Germany , you can get real sick here in the US eating rare HB meat . ;)

I'm American my man.. My girl is from Germany though which is why I knew that little fact. I have eaten mid rare burgers for about ten years though and never sick lol... Just more risky, I agree. The meat I get was still mooing not long before I eat it though so I'm never worried about it.