What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

It's common. I see shit here daily with that regurgitated thinking. The only thing that will help you learn is your own series of labs and experiments. Just do it. We're good

Cool, thanks for being civilized about it. You're definitely right though, everyone is different, hence why some people can eat like shit and stay lean while others get moon face by looking at a slice of pizza. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I ran 19 months at 2600ng and had a perfect lipid profile, spot on blood pressure, and no prostate issues. Bloods showed healthy organs. So why you say his good health is unlikely?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What makes you think that just because your experience at a high tt level was perfect, according to maybe a couple sets of bloodwork taken weeks apart, that everyone who cruises high will also be in good health? Based on your reasoning we might as well have the whole human population at 2600ng because "you were fine." I said what I did due to his acne issues, there's your answer. No need to condescend me for voicing concerns.

What makes you think that just because your experience at a high tt level was perfect, according to maybe a couple sets of bloodwork taken weeks apart, that everyone who cruises high will also be in good health? Based on your reasoning we might as well have the whole human population at 2600ng because "you were fine." I said what I did due to his acne issues, there's your answer. No need to condescend me for voicing concerns.
Not condescending at all.
Bloods every 60 days.
Never said anything about anyone else.

Acne issues are my big deal I signed with the devil but you know what? I don't need no AI even on 2 grams of gear. Try that and get back to me. Hahaha

I pointed that out because obviously genetics are soooo different. Why doesn't everybody get acne like me? Genetics. Same goes for doses and frequency and everything else.

I don't believe it's proper to run fucking tren continuous. Don't be stupid. I only abuse test haha

60 days. In that case every couple months as opposed to weeks. And my bad for misinterpreting your post, seemed like you were taking a shot at my reasoning so I went on the defensive.
Nah. But i will almost always challenge an assumption, nothing personal. ;)

Acne issues are my big deal I signed with the devil but you know what? I don't need no AI even on 2 grams of gear. Try that and get back to me. Hahaha

I pointed that out because obviously genetics are soooo different. Why doesn't everybody get acne like me? Genetics. Same goes for doses and frequency and everything else.

I don't believe it's proper to run fucking tren continuous. Don't be stupid. I only abuse test haha

But if you stick by your reasoning that everything is genetics how can you say someone can't continuously run tren? Food for thought. I vote you to be the first guinea pig. Let's "test" those genes trukk. :cool: Maybe soon you'll turn into a bull and won't have to deal with breaking down the pellets, and eventually you'll get to just take em straight. :rolleyes:

But if you stick by your reasoning that everything is genetics how can you say someone can't continuously run tren? Food for thought. I vote you to be the first guinea pig. Let's "test" those genes trukk. :cool: Maybe soon you'll turn into a bull and won't have to deal with breaking down the pellets, and eventually you'll get to just take em straight. :rolleyes:
Ever ran tren?

You can trust me
Others...not so much

"But a research team including scientists David Cwiertny and Edward Kolodziej conducted a study in 2013 that found that sunlight appears only to render the substance inert—the chemical can become active again when it's dark out."

Straight from the article. Looks like I'm only gonna be training at night when i pin me some fina. Gotta bring out the animal.:mad:

Trukk you are absolutely correct, i bang a couple grams of gear on cycle per week and NEVER use an ai.
I got bashed in another board for saying I never use an ai, you are right on about the parroting too.

Some people are different and don't convert test to estrogen.... I happen to be one of them.

I just got bloods back this week and my estrogen was 22.
My doctor put me.on 1mg of arimidex per week about 18 months ago and I took it for maybe 6 weeks and it crushed my estrogen to less than 4, I say less than four because that is the lowest number on the test goes to.
Almost a year later my estrogen recovered to 8 even on cycle.
Like I said it has taken about 18 months for me to recover to a sweet spot of 22.

Low estrogen sucks so I will never take an ai again.

I am going to be defensive and say i have bloods to back up everything I said because on that other board on that other board one person accused me of making everything thing up.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Trukk you are absolutely correct, i bang a couple grams of gear on cycle per week and NEVER use an ai.
I got bashed in another board for saying I never use an ai, you are right on about the parroting too.

Some people are different and don't convert test to estrogen.... I happen to be one of them.

I just got bloods back this week and my estrogen was 22.
My doctor put me.on 1mg of arimidex per week about 18 months ago and I took it for maybe 6 weeks and it crushed my estrogen to less than 4, I say less than four because that is the lowest number on the test goes to.
Almost a year later my estrogen recovered to 8 even on cycle.
Like I said it has taken about 18 months for me to recover to a sweet spot of 22.

Low estrogen sucks so I will never take an ai again.

I am going to be defensive and say i have bloods to back up everything I said because on that other board on that other board one person accused me of making everything thing up.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
We can be NO AI BROS. Blood brothers
Let's see how far we can push this. First one to a new set of tits loses:D