What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I find that just eating less of the same stuff i always eat ( i eat really clean to begin with) i can drop fat and lean out with really little to no cravings. I dont cut cals to an extreme right away i tapper down slowly. I shoot for about 1lb a week on a cut, slow and steady.
And on a bulk i just eat more of the same. I find by eating clean all year (except on fat boy friday) going on a cut is pretty easy. Do i miss eating junk food ? Of course but this is the lifestyle i chose so..... It just becomes normal after a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find that just eating less of the same stuff i always eat ( i eat really clean to begin with) i can drop fat and lean out with really little to no cravings. I dont cut cals to an extreme right away i tapper down slowly. I shoot for about 1lb a week on a cut, slow and steady.
And on a bulk i just eat more of the same. I find by eating clean all year (except on fat boy friday) going on a cut is pretty easy. Do i miss eating junk food ? Of course but this is the lifestyle i chose so..... It just becomes normal after a while.

So fat boy Wednesday is abnormal?

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Pre- WO, 5 scrambled eggs and since its FBF i put cheddar cheese, bacon , ketchup and sliced tomato. Also bowl of fruit with greek yogurt.
96cf4d7e76442ffef30b9f6a5cd8e328.jpg
9b798288e07ffed6fae5acdce68c5d7e.jpg

Pre- WO, 5 scrambled eggs and since its FBF i put cheddar cheese, bacon , ketchup and sliced tomato. Also bowl of fruit with greek yogurt.
96cf4d7e76442ffef30b9f6a5cd8e328.jpg
9b798288e07ffed6fae5acdce68c5d7e.jpg

Looks excellent but you are missing one crucial detal.....

I lost 30 lbs over the past 3 months bringing my cals slowly down to 2000. One carb meal a day and that's lunch. A little preworkout like oatmeal and banana, for me that's 0300 during the work week. I would manage to fit in 280g protein even with the low cals. And I got extremely strong in this time frame which is mind boggling. Low cals, low carbs, low sleep and no cycling. Have a good program and follow it.

As for the cravings your gonna get em. It took me about 3 weeks to settle in. But those first 3 weeks were me pissing and moaning bout it. Suck it up. Split some seeds or some thing man. Hard work boss

You're telling me a 280 pounder on a cruise dose eating 2000 calories a day gained strength? We might have different definitions of no cycling. I respect you and appreciate your knowledge but that is almost an absurd statement to make unless your trt exceeds like 300mg/wk. Please provide more insight because if this is true I'm interested in your program, honestly.

Gonna jump on this after a few months of the texas method, unless i dont make good gains in i, then ill just do wcu routine. I always used weighted exercises so this should be interesting

Gonna jump on this after a few months of the texas method, unless i dont make good gains in i, then ill just do wcu routine. I always used weighted exercises so this should be interesting
I subbed out the weighted stuff. I really like this programming. It's not your very typical body part a day bb stuff. It's the first time I tried some thing like this. It's nice cuz it sneaks up on you. I scoffed at it at first but it will get ya in time. You basically have workout A and workout B alternated 6 days a week. Same exercises. Add weight every time if you can. It's really depends on your recovery ability. I'm interested what I can do on cycle if it's this dramatic without

I'm actively looking for a place to train strongman. Changing up gears. I got a plan. Now I need to execute. I think it's bout time I hop back on it. Been a few months

Believe it or not - crossfit gyms are a good place to check out for strongman training. They won't have everything but they do have a lot of what you need. At least the ones in my area do. There is some equipment you can buy yourself that's not too pricey. Atlas stones, yoke and farmers walk handles are nice ones to buy.

How long have you been doing this program?
Maybe...6 weeks now
I recently surpassed my biggest cycles PR on incline and rows. Pretty fucking ridiculous. I got videos to back it up. Many of which some here have seen. Dunno what it is but the right concoction and I'm getting ape shit strong. Biggest thing I'm stoked about is my front squat. With all the frequent squatting I'm closing on on 315x5. That's the front barbell squat. Not something you see everyday. Considering 6 weeks ago I did 225x5 this is a pretty big statement

Maybe...6 weeks now
I recently surpassed my biggest cycles PR on incline and rows. Pretty fucking ridiculous. I got videos to back it up. Many of which some here have seen. Dunno what it is but the right concoction and I'm getting ape shit strong. Biggest thing I'm stoked about is my front squat. With all the frequent squatting I'm closing on on 315x5. That's the front barbell squat. Not something you see everyday. Considering 6 weeks ago I did 225x5 this is a pretty big statement
Damn good shit, especially considering you have been in the grams club, and youre hitting prs on a cruise right? Or fully natty right now? And i hear ya on the front squat, when my squats werent so good, i would struggle just holding up to my shoulders with 135!

Damn good shit, especially considering you have been in the grams club, and youre hitting prs on a cruise right? Or fully natty right now? And i hear ya on the front squat, when my squats werent so good, i would struggle just holding up to my shoulders with 135!
I dropped my brief prescribed trt 2 yrs ago. Do it myself and I like it that way. I know mother fuckers get pissed when you mention trt so I'll say I just cruise. I've experimented alot. My first yr I cruised on 500mg. I found a sweet spot down at 300mg. Which I'm at now. Keeps me sexually healthy and I don't lose alot. I prefer 500 but there's some issues with that when your constantly on it.

Yes I'm smashing pr's on my cruise. But to be fair this is a program that sorta favors strength. When I'm on a full cycle I go full hypertrophy mode. So not really apples to apples. But this program does exactly what it's supposed to do

I dropped my brief prescribed trt 2 yrs ago. Do it myself and I like it that way. I know mother fuckers get pissed when you mention trt so I'll say I just cruise. I've experimented alot. My first yr I cruised on 500mg. I found a sweet spot down at 300mg. Which I'm at now. Keeps me sexually healthy and I don't lose alot. I prefer 500 but there's some issues with that when your constantly on it.

Yes I'm smashing pr's on my cruise. But to be fair this is a program that sorta favors strength. When I'm on a full cycle I go full hypertrophy mode. So not really apples to apples. But this program does exactly what it's supposed to do
I dig the amount you cruise on.

Sponsors

Latest posts