What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'm on it!! Thanks Eman.

I seen that fine ass Martha Stewart mix up boiled eggs and avocados an I fell in love...with her. I think she'd dig me....I could curl her, she'd love it. Lol I'd let her be my Sugar Momma!!

I may or may not talk dirty to Martha when I'm alone and she's cooking up something tasty on TV...

I do ;)

Protein noodle Bison spaghetti
5fe20db5d9dc85401035d85c546c801e.jpg

Guacamole Salad
8a51435af7ffe6c3ef439f51d68287d2.jpg

Trukk this is the batch I made 3 days ago. Still looks and taste the same as when it was fresh.
768174ac5b3ed99d62081b884c4e16f4.jpg

Got stuck behind this guy today waiting on a train to pass. I dig his sticker

605f3095928ebf27f4c16385a4c73747.jpg
Not fair! I've always wanted to try bison. Where do y'all purchase it?

I'm actively looking for a place to train strongman. Changing up gears. I got a plan. Now I need to execute. I think it's bout time I hop back on it. Been a few months

Well what did you get your weight down to trukk?? Not that weight matters, but did you reach the look you were going for??
Before the eating challenge? 251. I gained 9 pounds at the end of my 13,000 cal day and it fuckin stuck:oops:
I'll never have good abs. Just gotta live with it. It's the shape of the damn gut that sucks. It's bout time I stop ignoring the obvious and do what I was born to do:D
Epiphany I guess

Been off thread for few days. Have a lot of pages to catch up on. Works been crazy busy. Just cooked up a few steaks before bed. Lunch for tomorrow.:Dimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Before the eating challenge? 251. I gained 9 pounds at the end of my 13,000 cal day and it fuckin stuck:oops:
I'll never have good abs. Just gotta live with it. It's the shape of the damn gut that sucks. It's bout time I stop ignoring the obvious and do what I was born to do:D
Epiphany I guess
Thats smart if you ask me. Your a big dude, so be a big dude. Dont gotta be ripped to the bone and have abs to look impressive or to pick up heavy fucking things.

Thats smart if you ask me. Your a big dude, so be a big dude. Dont gotta be ripped to the bone and have abs to look impressive or to pick up heavy fucking things.
I remember in my early days when I didn't know shit.
My high school PL coach said to me,
Bodybuilders wanna be strongmen and strongmen wanna be bodybuilders. They want what doesn't come natural. What is a challenge. What they cannot have. I think I understand fully what this means now. Since going on WC's program I'm reminded of who I am. Every time. Strong. Strong. Strong. I'm not a bb with a natural six pack. I'm an ogre. Ogres smash

I remember in my early days when I didn't know shit.
My high school PL coach said to me,
Bodybuilders wanna be strongmen and strongmen wanna be bodybuilders. They want what doesn't come natural. What is a challenge. What they cannot have. I think I understand fully what this means now. Since going on WC's program I'm reminded of who I am. Every time. Strong. Strong. Strong. I'm not a bb with a natural six pack. I'm an ogre. Ogres smash
You kill it trukk, either way just kill it.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions