What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

View attachment 38529

1/2lb of ground chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash sodium free extra spicy seasoning (not spicy at all, by the way), brown rice and red lentils. Mixed vegetables, peanuts, skim milk and water on the side.

Cheap, easy to make a lot of and portion out for work and tastes decent.

That was my go to seasoning for a looooong time. Got tired of chicken so I switched to turkey and season it with roasted garlic, lemon pepper, red pepper, and jalapeño. Try it sometime, pretty good.

8 Oz ground turkey stuffed with 2 slices muenster cheese,2 eggs over easy, and 4 slices of bacon.
Seasoned with garlic and red pepper.
Ate it with hot sauce and Worcester sauce. Tasted pretty damn good.

Attachments

• 20160421_203548.jpg
    20160421_203548.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160421_201555.jpg
    20160421_201555.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20160421_201757.jpg
    20160421_201757.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 14
Big salad with spinach, arugula, lettuce, veggies, red bell pepper, black walnuts, dried cranberry. Three-egg omlette with provolone cheese, bbq sauce, cooked in Kerry's Irish Butter. That butter is damned good all by itself.

Attachments

• untitled shoot-028.jpg
    untitled shoot-028.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 13
That was my go to seasoning for a looooong time. Got tired of chicken so I switched to turkey and season it with roasted garlic, lemon pepper, red pepper, and jalapeño. Try it sometime, pretty good.

Like fresh garlic and jalapeno? I'm really starting to look into lower sodium seasoning, so I need ideas for sure.

tonight, i worked late so hubby cooked: Steaks on the grill and brussel sprouts in the oven with a bit of olive oil and salt. I like the crunchy bits that are left in the pan the best! LOL!

Guys I need help... I didn't want to create another thread, so I figured I'd get some good advice here...

How the FUCK do I cut carbs without dying from cravings / when do they subside? I can eat healthy as fuck all day, but end up with huge carb cravings at the end of the day, which usually leads me to destroying all my work that day...

I tried IIFYM, but honestly don't have the willpower for the long-term because I end up eating too much shit and not enough protein.

So I went to mostly a chicken / broccoli / rice diet... But the sugar cravings...

I'm down 15lbs and recomping pretty well, but there's gotta be an easier way...

Guys I need help... I didn't want to create another thread, so I figured I'd get some good advice here...

How the FUCK do I cut carbs without dying from cravings / when do they subside? I can eat healthy as fuck all day, but end up with huge carb cravings at the end of the day, which usually leads me to destroying all my work that day...

I tried IIFYM, but honestly don't have the willpower for the long-term because I end up eating too much shit and not enough protein.

So I went to mostly a chicken / broccoli / rice diet... But the sugar cravings...

I guess you are tracking your macros now at all? Cutting all non-veggie carbs isn't necessarily what you need unless you are at the tail end of prep for a show. idk how long you have been limiting your carbs, but i have noticed that people who used to eat a lot of bread/pasta/processed carbs often crave them for a long time after. This is mainly due to the insulin spike they cause right after eating. Since you used IIFYM you are familiar with tracking your macros and I understand that it is a struggle to eat enough protein (as for me, I blow my fat faster than anything), but try to do the macro thing again but stick to non-veggie carbs like rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal. Good luck.

Yeah, I'm always tracking with fitnesspal.

And I was the same way, Id blow through my fats and then have to just eat chicken lol... qas setting myself up for failure like that.

And I think you're right about the slin

I lost 30 lbs over the past 3 months bringing my cals slowly down to 2000. One carb meal a day and that's lunch. A little preworkout like oatmeal and banana, for me that's 0300 during the work week. I would manage to fit in 280g protein even with the low cals. And I got extremely strong in this time frame which is mind boggling. Low cals, low carbs, low sleep and no cycling. Have a good program and follow it.

As for the cravings your gonna get em. It took me about 3 weeks to settle in. But those first 3 weeks were me pissing and moaning bout it. Suck it up. Split some seeds or some thing man. Hard work boss

I lost 30 lbs over the past 3 months bringing my cals slowly down to 2000. One carb meal a day and that's lunch. A little preworkout like oatmeal and banana, for me that's 0300 during the work week. I would manage to fit in 280g protein even with the low cals. And I got extremely strong in this time frame which is mind boggling. Low cals, low carbs, low sleep and no cycling. Have a good program and follow it.

As for the cravings your gonna get em. It took me about 3 weeks to settle in. But those first 3 weeks were me pissing and moaning bout it. Suck it up. Split some seeds or some thing man. Hard work boss
I was afraid of that. I guess I just have to man up and get it done. ahh well.

FATS ! You need fats in your diet to cut the sugar cravings when cutting...1 oz of cheese at a time is my favorite or 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil for the sugar cravings ...it works !!tillamook-vintage-cheddar.jpg .

vitacost-coconut-oil.jpg

FATS ! You need fats in your diet to cut the sugar cravings when cutting...1 oz of cheese at a time is my favorite or 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil for the sugar cravings.

50/50 whey casein chocolate and hot sauce pork skins, because I'm a nasty motherfucker. Plus, low carb for my fit girl figure Snapchat-3631075843475241400.jpg

Sponsors