What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

My oldest son came home, said he is going to show me how to cook up some wangs.
8f4b5e07a8b7add27eb62fde9ee48cd9.jpg

I'll post up if this kid had any skills... I'll sit back and wait on him.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

My buddy hooked me up with some smoked pork and smoked chicken wings. These fucking wings are so good i ate almost the whole bag before i decided to have some tater salad and sliced matoes. And yes Rubi, i got ALL the ingredients.
Also pictured is 1lb of kalua pig for my tacos later, YUM!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1624e65f2136a602fdb75b97f431d48b.jpg
28adff5351bde928bd913a1ce14f5dc1.jpg

bfa616784ed21a5f4963f120ca177c56.jpg

Dont know whats up , but lately when i pick multiple pics it makes several copies of just one[emoji35][emoji35]

bfa616784ed21a5f4963f120ca177c56.jpg

Dont know whats up , but lately when i pick multiple pics it makes several copies of just one[emoji35][emoji35]

Man you keep forgetting the black pepper on the tomatoes.... how many times must I go over this lol.

Looks good bro, I love smoked food.

Man you keep forgetting the black pepper on the tomatoes.... how many times must I go over this lol.

Looks good bro, I love smoked food.

No i didnt, but i just noticed its really hard to see maybe cause i like my pepper very fine, but it there i tell ya, its there[emoji4]

My oldest son came home, said he is going to show me how to cook up some wangs.
8f4b5e07a8b7add27eb62fde9ee48cd9.jpg

I'll post up if this kid had any skills... I'll sit back and wait on him.

Well this is what he ended up with, not to bad looking.
But he did ask me, "dad where is that special seasoning that you make to make these taste right"
637a5f87b2bec787ebd223b805c8ca8a.jpg
7c3b824291d8be053587b93ed92999f3.jpg

I dropped my brief prescribed trt 2 yrs ago. Do it myself and I like it that way. I know mother fuckers get pissed when you mention trt so I'll say I just cruise. I've experimented alot. My first yr I cruised on 500mg. I found a sweet spot down at 300mg. Which I'm at now. Keeps me sexually healthy and I don't lose alot. I prefer 500 but there's some issues with that when your constantly on it.

Yes I'm smashing pr's on my cruise. But to be fair this is a program that sorta favors strength. When I'm on a full cycle I go full hypertrophy mode. So not really apples to apples. But this program does exactly what it's supposed to do

Guess I found my answer. 300mg isn't much of a cruise as opposed to a cycle but I mean if your health is 100% A+ Spot on, which I'd say is unlikely, then I'd say go ahead and do whatever floats your boat. How often do you get bloods and what's your total t on that dose? Hitting 8-10x or no?

Guess I found my answer. 300mg isn't much of a cruise as opposed to a cycle but I mean if your health is 100% A+ Spot on, which I'd say is unlikely, then I'd say go ahead and do whatever floats your boat. How often do you get bloods and what's your total t on that dose? Hitting 8-10x or no?
I will do what ever floats my boat. I wasn't asking permission to run my cruise. It's like folks get bent out of shape about stupid shit like that. Scoff***he runs 300mg a week***scoff. I'm really not sure what you mean my health is unlikely spot on A+? What damage do you suppose I would incur from living such a fraught and dangerous lifestyle? Let's get real here.

I've never came close to 8-10x range. Never. Usually 4x. But you know that rule was never intended to determine testosterone potency. It's a pct timing tool. Yup right from the docs mouth. It's been bro lore'd in to some thing it's not. My whole first year I got bloods done quarterly and every cycle. I haven't got any recently because I'm still running old stock. Which is the primary reason I get labs done. To see how it stacks up. But the truth is I score 4x every time on a split dosing schedule

I ran 19 months at 2600ng and had a perfect lipid profile, spot on blood pressure, and no prostate issues. Bloods showed healthy organs. So why you say his good health is unlikely?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I will do what ever floats my boat. I wasn't asking permission to run my cruise. It's like folks get bent out of shape about stupid shit like that. Scoff***he runs 300mg a week***scoff. I'm really not sure what you mean my health is unlikely spot on A+? What damage do you suppose I would incur from living such a fraught and dangerous lifestyle? Let's get real here.

I've never came close to 8-10x range. Never. Usually 4x. But you know that rule was never intended to determine testosterone potency. It's a pct timing tool. Yup right from the docs mouth. It's been bro lore'd in to some thing it's not. My whole first year I got bloods done quarterly and every cycle. I haven't got any recently because I'm still running old stock. Which is the primary reason I get labs done. To see how it stacks up. But the truth is I score 4x every time on a split dosing schedule
Agreed 8-10x is a complete fallacy.

I ran 19 months at 2600ng and had a perfect lipid profile, spot on blood pressure, and no prostate issues. Bloods showed healthy organs. So why you say his good health is unlikely?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Tits

I agree about the 10x rule trukk, i know this isnt gonna be a popular statement but i could give a fuck. I remember the fiasco with your numbers on manwhores test. He was torn to pieces and his oil was considered extremely underdosed because of your test scores. Well i also had some and honestly, that shit treated me pretty damn good. Ive ran pharm grade for MANY years and i felt pretty damn close. But no fuckin way was i gonna chime in back then, i was to new and would have been crucified. But as you've just stated, not everybody is gonna score the same on the same dose of the same oil.

Not trying to start a war and yes obviously you're going to do whatever you want to do and nothing anyone says can change that. If your bloods and health are in check then that's awesome and I'm happy for you. I stated that it was unlikely because you have constantly spoken of skin and acne flare ups that you never had until starting AAS, or TRT. I guess I've been misinformed that your body needs somewhat of a break from running on that high of fuel for years on end. Kind of a Kevin Levrone way of thinking. My apologies.

Not trying to start a war and yes obviously you're going to do whatever you want to do and nothing anyone says can change that. If your bloods and health are in check then that's awesome and I'm happy for you. I stated that it was unlikely because you have constantly spoken of skin and acne flare ups that you never had until starting AAS, or TRT. I guess I've been misinformed that your body needs somewhat of a break from running on that high of fuel for years on end. Kind of a Kevin Levrone way of thinking. My apologies.
It's common. I see shit here daily with that regurgitated thinking. The only thing that will help you learn is your own series of labs and experiments. Just do it. We're good

Sup buddy! I'm just burning off some of this rubber i got left before i start eating again, haven't been in here much.
Hey tits, thought of you couple days ago. I was on Oahu playin in a golf tourney and there was a river runnin around the whole course and it was absolutely polluted with tilapia. Thought of you right away and snapped some pics. Had both reg and golden as you can see.
6b727d56fb9f5ee0c4d0182ec06cc1a9.jpg
83c571ff1776fb3601934e93a04ddf02.jpg

Hey tits, thought of you couple days ago. I was on Oahu playin in a golf tourney and there was a river runnin around the whole course and it was absolutely polluted with tilapia. Thought of you right away and snapped some pics. Had both reg and golden as you can see.
6b727d56fb9f5ee0c4d0182ec06cc1a9.jpg
83c571ff1776fb3601934e93a04ddf02.jpg
Hahahha B66 id eat every one of those filthy fuckers!

I agree about the 10x rule trukk, i know this isnt gonna be a popular statement but i could give a fuck. I remember the fiasco with your numbers on manwhores test. He was torn to pieces and his oil was considered extremely underdosed because of your test scores. Well i also had some and honestly, that shit treated me pretty damn good. Ive ran pharm grade for MANY years and i felt pretty damn close. But no fuckin way was i gonna chime in back then, i was to new and would have been crucified. But as you've just stated, not everybody is gonna score the same on the same dose of the same oil.
I got crucified for that. It doesn't matter. I will say it anyway as I always do. But you know what THEY were wrong. And so was I. I didn't have the history then as I do now. My labs are backed up time and time again on an exact protocol. No one can tell me different now. Cuz I know by my own experience not bro lore.

Also I have a bud that tested his prescribed test against a ugl and guess what...the real deal test came back at 4x too!!! Oh my gosh. Could it be?

Btw manwhore is a piece because he lied.