What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

20160420_185305-1.jpg

Saw nachos posted earlier and needed some in my life right away. I've been using plain Greek yogurt as sour cream lately and it's a really good substitute, too.

Night shift Tupperware life. 10 1/4oz porkchop rubbed in olive oil and tossed in Parmesan and breadcrumbs then baked, salad with a chipotle cheddar dressing and some chicken fried rice from the frozen section at Sam's. Not too shabby.

729e13d7228abdb44aa3018116f765ba.jpg

You fucking dirty dirty bastards. Genetics are not this is what I came from.
https://thinksteroids.com/community/media/3-5-years-in-the-making.351/

Where tha fuck we're the genetics 4.5 years ago? Oh I guess they just showed up late to the party. I kill myself in the gym.
I realize you don't like guys saying you have good genetics, because you believe it doesn't speak to how hard you work. I get it man, but I'm the opposite. My genetics SUCK! I have to work just as hard as you man, we all work hard here. I think having great genetics rocks, but your work ethic still shows above everything else my dude.

I realize you don't like guys saying you have good genetics, because you believe it doesn't speak to how hard you work. I get it man, but I'm the opposite. My genetics SUCK! I have to work just as hard as you man, we all work hard here. I think having great genetics rocks, but your work ethic still shows above everything else my dude.

Oh we're still on the genetic subject?

I'm just going to leave these right here then.

0277a4132fc958897176700ba67390dc.jpg

00dd526397643e7e1ece12014146aba1.jpg

When I tell y'all that around 50% of the guys in my area are bigger and look better then me I'm not kidding. I'm embarrassed to take my shirt off where I live and very self conscience about it. It wasn't until I came to Meso that people actually started giving me real complements. I just don't see it like y'all do and find it kind of disrespectful. From 7 grade till senior year while everyone was enjoying summer I lived at the field house and trained everyday. I think what I have is more muscle memory then genetics. I've been training more then half my life. Genetics only take you so far and I passed that wall a long time ago. I hear you guys say all the time that y'all don't train abs or do cardio. Guess what? Every time I step in the gym I do. [emoji35][emoji379]

Last edited:

When I tell y'all that around 50% of the guys in my area are bigger and look better then me I'm not kidding. I'm embarrassed to take my shirt off where I live and very self conscience about it. It wasn't until I came to Meso that I people actually started giving me real complements. I just don't see it like y'all do and find it kind of disrespectful. From 7 grade till senior year while everyone was enjoying summer I lived at the field house and trained everyday. I think what I have is more muscle memory then genetics. I've been training more then half my life. Genetics only take you so far and I passed that wall a long time ago. I hear you guys say all the time that y'all don't train abs or do cardio. Guess what? Every time I step in the gym I do. [emoji35][emoji379]

Compaired to the general population you were swole from the beginning Odie (look at those arms even then o_O)....must just be some real Texas monsters where you live (must be near Houston ,lol) cause around here me and just a few other guys have any "freak muscle" . Although we have a couple national contender women ...

If you say so. My forearms are bigger now then my biceps were in that pic. Also I wish I was in Houston. Well maybe not right now they are getting hammered and flooding. I bet if you google any spring break on a TX beach or something you will see what I'm talking about. Shoot you should go to Austin. Those guys are monsters.

When I tell y'all that around 50% of the guys in my area are bigger and look better then me I'm not kidding. I'm embarrassed to take my shirt off where I live and very self conscience about it. It wasn't until I came to Meso that people actually started giving me real complements. I just don't see it like y'all do and find it kind of disrespectful. From 7 grade till senior year while everyone was enjoying summer I lived at the field house and trained everyday. I think what I have is more muscle memory then genetics. I've been training more then half my life. Genetics only take you so far and I passed that wall a long time ago. I hear you guys say all the time that y'all don't train abs or do cardio. Guess what? Every time I step in the gym I do. [emoji35][emoji379]

Don't take everything as such a negative man, I was saying we still notice your hard work regardless of where your genetics are.... And honestly, you look better than 50% of the "lifters" at my gym in that top pic... But, we all know how that goes.... Dude buys workout clothes, headphones and reads 2 articles on BB.com and is a fucking expert.

I've got a lot of respect for you Odie, you know that. Don't think we're attacking you when we say you have awesome genetics, we're complementing you :)

Ive got the weird body dimensions , short height and short quads but long calves and arms with wide shoulders . Human chimpanzee ....

on a food note

4 waffles and 4oz of pepper jack cheese mafuckas

----------

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 12