What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Talk about monsters, you sir are a freakin beast. You gotta be sportin 20's. When i saw your avi pic, i was like [emoji15]

Its the same pics I took earlier this year (in my best shape) just with Pixlr filters applyed like the Heat-map and Solarize . Psychedelic Beastmode !

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
It's not time to shred yet and I'm happy with my size for now. Just want to work on the vascularity and a little more definition. Sorry since I'm riding the low T wave I haven't been taking that many gym pics. This will have to do. Also this is the first pic I've posted in months. Probably weird that I'm posting it in the food section. I haven't been slacking thanks to Atticus.

b13b1ce62695b1f32d028e32d4ce9fc1.jpg

It's not time to shred yet and I'm happy with my size for now. Just want to work on the vascularity and a little more definition. Sorry since I'm riding the low T wave I haven't been taking that many gym pics. This will have to do. Also this is the first pic I've posted in months. Probably weird that I'm posting it in the food section. I haven't been slacking thanks to Atticus.

Big ass for arm! If that's not wanting to be big I don't want to see how huge you can get tryin lol.

Big ass for arm! If that's not wanting to be big I don't want to see how huge you can get tryin lol.

I'm actually exactly 31 pounds lighter then I was 6 months ago. I was 249 then. Im 218 as of this morning. Arms never change much. Doesn't matter if I'm 195 or 249 arms stay pretty close to the same measurements no matter what I do. Was referring more to the rest of me. IMO I looked like total shit at 249. I'm some what happy where Im at. Just need some fucking test in me. Should have my lab wrk back tomorrow to know where I really stand

Incase there was anybody who didn't understand the concept of genetics.
^^^^^^^^
This is it. I would venture to say less than 1% of people could pull off that degree of muscle density and shape while suffering from low T. Pretty fucking amazing. I find it fascinating that it's even possible. Most people cycle for years to reach his low T fat state. Either ya got it ya don't. This mutha's got it. Coleman ain't got nuthin on odie:eek: imagine where he'd be if he was taking real doses...and insulin...and gh:eek:

Incase there was anybody who didn't understand the concept of genetics.
^^^^^^^^
This is it. I would venture to say less than 1% of people could pull off that degree of muscle density and shape while suffering from low T. Pretty fucking amazing. I find it fascinating that it's even possible. Most people cycle for years to reach his low T fat state. Either ya got it ya don't. This mutha's got it. Coleman ain't got nuthin on odie:eek: imagine where he'd be if he was taking real doses...and insulin...and gh:eek:

I will NEVER fucking take insulin but if you supply the gh I'm down :)

Once again I've been training my ass off plus I had a cycle right before my wedding. Don't think I've been off to long. Thanks for the kind words.

@Atticus he called you an asshole and I tend to agree.

Nah like I've mentioned before, Atticus is the real deal. There's definitely no one here on his level. He has accomplished a lot with just his trt. If he told me that beating myself with a baseball bat every night would make me grow I would.

Atticus throw up a pic or change that damn avi.

Probably not your smartest idea to call me a asshole on leg day.

So you like posting pictures on the internet?

Probably not your smartest idea to call me a asshole on leg day.

So you like posting pictures on the internet?

Awe fuck. Haha I'm kinda of at a lost for words here. Umm..thanks for swinging by? I am truly sorry about the asshole remark. Please leave those God damn rubber bands at home

I will NEVER fucking take insulin but if you supply the gh I'm down :)

Once again I've been training my ass off plus I had a cycle right before my wedding. Don't think I've been off to long. Thanks for the kind words.
Whoa whoa. Don't mistake my courteous remarks for kindness. Those are facts jack. It should be pointed out and you should be recognized for it. Now fuck off you genetic freak

Whoa whoa. Don't mistake my courteous remarks for kindness. Those are facts jack. It should be pointed out and you should be recognized for it. Now fuck off you genetic freak
You always say that shit. Out of respect for the food thread I won't post any more pics but must i remind you of what I looked like 4.5 years ago? I was 175 I believe and had just got off a decade drug binge. It wasn't pretty.

This is m
You always say that shit. Out of respect for the food thread I won't post any more pics but must i remind you of what I looked like 4.5 years ago? I was 175 I believe and had just got off a decade drug binge. It wasn't pretty.

It wouldnt be the first squabble in this thread...:rolleyes: Odie hates the word genetics , and you know this Trukker o_O;) lol

Talk about monsters, you sir are a freakin beast. You gotta be sportin 20's. When i saw your avi pic, i was like [emoji15]
Haha, thanks man. I am back up to 20's with a pump. Took 2 months to get back after a little break. 2 months of nearly eating myself to death.. Haha. Getting close to Cutting time though. You got some guns on you as well. Solid.

Still tank as fuck Odie! Blessed art thou genetics!!

This is m

It wouldnt be the first squabble in this thread...:rolleyes: Odie hates the word genetics , and you know this Trukker o_O;) lol
The part he's missing is alot of folks do the same thing take more drugs and end up with 1/4 of the results. Truth. We're all on the spectrum. Some higher than others but we all share the same passion. And it should be celebrated! I think he thinks genetics is copout for hard work. Which isn't true. But without genetics ya ain't doing penis. Hard work alone doesn't equal success

The part he's missing is alot of folks do the same thing take more drugs and end up with 1/4 of the results. Truth. We're all on the spectrum. Some higher than others but we all share the same passion. And it should be celebrated! I think he thinks genetics is copout for hard work. Which isn't true. But without genetics ya ain't doing penis. Hard work alone doesn't equal success

Totally agree , I know much more hard gainers than BB freaks . BB freaks are rare unless you live in Venice Beach Cal .