What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

fdfe775650f3619825b3a5d343ed5b6e.jpg
a1c00ac2300f53926da43fb56f351332.jpg

My wife made lasagna.... impressive and she can't really fix ice water

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Most amazing butter I've ever ate. Read the small print. If you guys have a Traders Joes please try this and you will be able to die happy
2abe947cc15c08608feeb3e4f5c95c05.jpg
I used to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon, ha. No shame.

Did you know TJ's makes a cookies & cream cookie butter? Once you try it, you will never go back. So freakin' good.

We would spend half the day on the side of the road selling them and the other half fishing.

That sounds like the good life alright!

I was thinking of planting watermelons this year but they'd have seeds and I hate spitting seeds... If I do I'll be sure to send one down your way with some Morton's. ;)

I used to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon, ha. No shame.

Did you know TJ's makes a cookies & cream cookie butter? Once you try it, you will never go back. So freakin' good.

Yeah I saw the Cookie and cream one. They also had a good looking Oreo one. I ended up getting the Cookie butter and this one
6dac00f8fa0996c79f1e72ee7a93abc6.jpg

They are both really good but the Cookie butter is hands down my favorite.

Oh and I only eat them straight from the jar with a spoon. #fatkidproblems

I bet the first thing you did was check to make sure I had pepper on my tomatoes. Why yes I do :)
That is why I didn't say " where is the pepper on the tomatoes".

And you are right, that is the first thing I saw on your plate then my eyes feasted on the rest.... well done odie

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Ive had one shity fucking week guys. Wish I could say more but it would give to much dangerous info away. Things are looking up though. I had blood work taken today for trt :) A few more days boys and Im legal and can quit riding the low T wave.

Ive had one shity fucking week guys. Wish I could say more but it would give to much dangerous info away. Things are looking up though. I had blood work taken today for trt :) A few more days boys and Im legal and can quit riding the low T wave.

If youve been riding the low T/PCT depression rollercoaster then TRT should fix you Odie . Give it 2 months to gauge how you feel .
Remember its not cycling , its forever ;)