What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Most amazing butter I've ever ate. Read the small print. If you guys have a Traders Joes please try this and you will be able to die happy
2abe947cc15c08608feeb3e4f5c95c05.jpg

Most amazing butter I've ever ate. Read the small print. If you guys have a Traders Joes please try this and you will be able to die happy
You know they make cookies filled with this at TJ's? It's truly the greatest thing on earth.

trader-joes-cookie-butter-sandwich-cookies-1.jpg

Only 95 miles away. Lol What's the nutrition stats?

I'm out side mowing but I'll look when I get in. I know that it's got fewer calories then Pb but also has fewer protein. I don't give a shit it's freaking amazing. I've been cheating a little at night after dinner. Two table spoons of this should hopefully kick my late night cravings.

120 miles away for me . I miss Trader Joes . :mad:
This place called Fresh Thyme just opened. Its ok nice and small, good lookin check out girls. [emoji8] [emoji135] I think its sorta like a generic Trader Joes, not sure though. They had dozen eggs $.77 limit 5....bastards!! [emoji49]

My ex brought this home once and I laughed at her. Then she made me taste it and I ate the whole thing (not at once). Stuff is legit.

Man I've had a trader joes next door to my gym for years and finally just decided to go in there a few months ago. It always looked like a bunch of damn hippies were the only ones that shopped there. Now I only shop at TJs and costcos. Im always so stubborn when it comes to trying new places and once I do I usually love them. Same with the cookie butter. My wife has been telling me to get it for weeks and I'm just now getting around to it. I should really learn to take suggestions.

Where's the salt for the watermelon?

In the cupboard so as not to ruin a good watermelon! Lol I actually do like to throw salt on them from time to time... I had kinda forgot about that little trick, thanks for the reminder I'll have to throw a little on there! Although... Stupid blood pressure.

Seems like I hadn't had watermelon in forever but the nice warm weather makes watermelon an awesome snack. Feels like it really hydrates too.

In the cupboard so as not to ruin a good watermelon! Lol I actually do like to throw salt on them from time to time... I had kinda forgot about that little trick, thanks for the reminder I'll have to throw a little on there! Although... Stupid blood pressure.

Seems like I hadn't had watermelon in forever but the nice warm weather makes watermelon an awesome snack. Feels like it really hydrates too.

My grand parents had Gardens with miles of melons. Some of my best memories were selling watermelons out of the bed of my grand pops old GMC truck. We would spend half the day on the side of the road selling them and the other half fishing. Since it gets so damn hot here and we sweat a lot outdoors most people here put a little salt on their melons. I haven't had a good watermelon or cantaloupe in years.

Some thing new for me:cool:
Chicken salad with avocado in place for mayo
I like it. Kinda weird tho

Attachments

• 20160419_192644.jpg
    20160419_192644.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 10