What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

End product: roast beef sammies with horseradish, white cheddar and lettuce. With my wife's homemade Mac salad and pepper chips 20160418_180204-01.jpeg

Edit note. Waaaayyyyyy TO MUCH HORSERADISH! WOWZERS

Last edited:
It doesn't quite have the eliquite presentation as @Mr.B66 had the other day. I told my wife I wanted spaghetti and meat balls so she decided to just come up with a concoction as she isn't fond of spaghetti sauce. Light spaghetti sauce, sausage, 2 different cheeses and spaghetti noodles tossed in the oven for a bit after cooked on the stove top turned out pretty damn tasty. Sweet corn on the cob covered in butter and BBQ sauce wrapped in tin foil and baked in the oven. Also had some garlic bread but forgot it in the pic.

image.jpeg

Hey look everyone it's that cheap fuck who refuses to buy a smartphone with a decent camera BPC! Chicken breast sweet baby rays on the grill I'm so creative ain't I? LoL

image.jpg

Whats that a flip phone? Got snake on that nokia or what. ;)
You're not to far off of my actual daily use phone lol.

I still use my old iphone 4 at home on the neighbors wifi. I dropped the smartphone to avoid being a phone zombie in public. It has it's pros and cons but it's generally a better life without a hooked up smartphone.

You're not to far off of my actual daily use phone lol.

I still use my old iphone 4 at home on the neighbors wifi. I dropped the smartphone to avoid being a phone zombie in public. It has it's pros and cons but it's generally a better life without a hooked up smartphone.

Hey I got a I-phone 4s , still tickin from 2011 :rolleyes:
(the wifes Galaxy kicks its ass in pics....)

After 20 years of on and off bb'ng I've finally ate raw eggs lol.

Copied your recipe somewhat wonderpus.

Cup raw eggs (I went lightweight pussy style lol)
Scoop of isolate
Oats
Peanut butter
1 banana

Not bad didn't notice the raw egg a bit. Not ideal for breakfast but the mornings on first shift are still leaving me dragging so I'm not whipping up the perfect breakfast anymore. I never thought I'd say it but I can't wait to get back on second shift next week.

Nothing fancy here... Presentation sucks, but the food is fucking bomb

20160406_111556.jpg sesame chicken I ate yesterday. almost 2lbs.

20160402_210408.jpg

Homemade chicken pizza, completely from scratch.

20151012_205306.jpg

Chinese Ginger rice to go with the sesame chicken

20160101_170025.jpg

Double bacon chz burger with grilled onions and portabellos in a guinness sauce

Nothing fancy here... Presentation sucks, but the food is fucking bomb

View attachment 40243 sesame chicken I ate yesterday. almost 2lbs.

View attachment 40244

Homemade chicken pizza, completely from scratch.

View attachment 40245

Chinese Ginger rice to go with the sesame chicken

View attachment 40246

Double bacon chz burger with grilled onions and portabellos in a guinness sauce

Good job Nova ! I love to see guys making their own food from scratch , and you have succeeded for sure . Congrats ;)