What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'm learning the value of an avocado on this cut. Wasn't a big part of my diet back up north but down here their everywhere. An avocado is similar to a banana so when you cut it up it doesn't last long I found out. 1 day max once it's cut and separated from the seed. It has like 13g of natural fiber and ALOT of healthy fat. Like 320 calories a whole avocado. Can go on just about anything. I've been putting it on top of my rice and ground turkey. Sounds weird? Not really. Mostly tasteless. Subtle appreciation I guess. But a must for a bb I now see

I eat the shit out of avacdos. I've been buying mine from costcos in bulk. Which sucks cause it means they ripen all at the same time. I go ahead and prepair them all at once. The secret to getting them to stay fresh is lemon juice. Learned that as a kid. A little lemon juice and stirring will bring them back to life and make them green as the day you cut them open.

Post-Cardio Pre-Gym Meal: Leftover bratwurst, eggs, whites, avo, kale, spinach, grapefruit, fish oils and some good ole green tea extract.
0cb844a88c0ae774171babc274e8c616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat the shit out of avacdos. I've been buying mine from costcos in bulk. Which sucks cause it means they ripen all at the same time. I go ahead and prepair them all at once. The secret to getting them to stay fresh is lemon juice. Learned that as a kid. A little lemon juice and stirring will bring them back to life and make them green as the day you cut them open.
I put lemon juice and a splash of cider vinegar, seems to last a few days.
I also buy them in bulk at Sam's Club.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

20160417_183021.jpg

Casey's taco pizza. My fiancee is out of town today and I don't feel like cooking after a long weekend with very little relaxation and work in the morning. Leftovers for lunch at work tomorrow and then back to meal prep.

Wise words, the same from keeping apples browning. It's oxidation, make them acidic and they last.

Meal prepping the lazy way

Honey chicken, Chipotle Chicken , Garlic chicken
b437c8e9776b2be9c24f640dc194e8ed.jpg

Asparagus and thin spliced sweet potatoes
0d5ee3f093ad4917fbd600eecab13f6d.jpg

Last edited:
I just edited it to read from left to right. It was a simple and easy prep but I'm not a big fan of oven chicken. Without a little honey mustard to dip the chicken in it would be a very boring meal.

Round hur..yup that's right. Round hur, we use cider vinegar and hot sauce. I'm just a country boy man. It's good though

Round hur..yup that's right. Round hur, we use cider vinegar and hot sauce. I'm just a country boy man. It's good though

Lol im as far south and as close to Mexico as you can get. I put hot sauce on everything. I just found a real healthy low fat honey mustard that I've been using lately for dipping. The stuff taste amazing.

Lol im as far south and as close to Mexico as you can get. I put hot sauce on everything. I just found a real healthy low fat honey mustard that I've been using lately for dipping. The stuff taste amazing.
Odie,.I've seen some of the place you eat and most have a side of jalapeño....
That is my kind of eating....

Matter of fact eat at my favorite BBQ place with the cowhide table cloths and post some pics of that awesome food.

Not that I have ever eaten there, but if I ever get to TX I will definitely hit you up for the addy of that place.

I just edited it to read from left to right. It was a simple and easy prep but I'm not a big fan of oven chicken. Without a little honey mustard to dip the chicken in it would be a very boring meal.

Whatever it takes to get the chicken down . Ranch dressing, hot red sauce , green sauce , honey and even peanut butter are some of my ways .

If that dont work , take the chicken scale/drippings and milk/flour and make chicken gravy ...
Hi-calorie but good eating...

I'm learning the value of an avocado on this cut. Wasn't a big part of my diet back up north but down here their everywhere. An avocado is similar to a banana so when you cut it up it doesn't last long I found out. 1 day max once it's cut and separated from the seed. It has like 13g of natural fiber and ALOT of healthy fat. Like 320 calories a whole avocado. Can go on just about anything. I've been putting it on top of my rice and ground turkey. Sounds weird? Not really. Mostly tasteless. Subtle appreciation I guess. But a must for a bb I now see

Avocados are one of my favorite! I always cut them in half, but leave the skin on the side I dont use. You can seal it as air tight as possible in a ziploc or squeeze a bit of lime on the exposed part. It keeps it from browning and can give you an extra day as long as its sealed up. My favorite is a whole grain english muffin with hass avocado and scrambled eggs on top. Yummmmm =)

I put lemon juice and a splash of cider vinegar, seems to last a few days.
I also buy them in bulk at Sam's Club.

Wise words, the same from keeping apples browning. It's oxidation, make them acidic and they last.
Ha never heard that. Learn some thing new everyday! Thx fer da tip