What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Breakfast today was sausage and ricotta stuffed tortellini with alfredo sauce... phone was dead so no pics.

Lunch was a big bowl of fruit, cantaloupe, honey dew, grapes, strawberries, and orange slices.... and this...

5d1ca1176035f4ce4738470c15abf809.jpg

Nachos :)

Dinner is waiting to cook in a while, homemade lasagna :)
6b18c76e74c5211a7ea099c62dae7aa8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Went to Red Robin today for lunch. Not sure if I should be surprised or disgusted that this even exists...
4d2362d54170d9d0569782abd4dde8c7.jpg

I didn't go for it tho instead I opted for the prime chophouse burger +bacon, w/ bottomless sweet potato fries & smokey spicy ketchup.
4d04482d6dfef07febb4f799bd3e90db.jpg

Ramen burgers are actually normal in Asia. Especially South Korea. More people eat those than what we call normal burgers. Its usual Ramen bun and bulgogi patties.

Went to Red Robin today for lunch. Not sure if I should be surprised or disgusted that this even exists...
4d2362d54170d9d0569782abd4dde8c7.jpg

I didn't go for it tho instead I opted for the prime chophouse burger +bacon, w/ bottomless sweet potato fries & smokey spicy ketchup.
4d04482d6dfef07febb4f799bd3e90db.jpg

I dont know about that RamenBurger :confused:--but I love Red Robins prime burgers :)

Lol, you see some weird shit on pizzas in the East. Overseas in general. Potato, sliced boiled egg, corn.

Breakfast today was sausage and ricotta stuffed tortellini with alfredo sauce... phone was dead so no pics.

Lunch was a big bowl of fruit, cantaloupe, honey dew, grapes, strawberries, and orange slices.... and this...

5d1ca1176035f4ce4738470c15abf809.jpg

Nachos :)

Dinner is waiting to cook in a while, homemade lasagna :)
6b18c76e74c5211a7ea099c62dae7aa8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Killing me dude. Those nachos look ridiculous.

Grilling up some burgs and dogs tonight on the grill and enjoying a new IPA my lovely wife brought me back from her work trip to San Francisco. She's to good to me:)image.jpegimage.jpeg

I've never had guacamole [emoji20] or avocado. I keep meaning to though...if that counts. What do they taste like??
I'm learning the value of an avocado on this cut. Wasn't a big part of my diet back up north but down here their everywhere. An avocado is similar to a banana so when you cut it up it doesn't last long I found out. 1 day max once it's cut and separated from the seed. It has like 13g of natural fiber and ALOT of healthy fat. Like 320 calories a whole avocado. Can go on just about anything. I've been putting it on top of my rice and ground turkey. Sounds weird? Not really. Mostly tasteless. Subtle appreciation I guess. But a must for a bb I now see

Ramen burgers are actually normal in Asia. Especially South Korea. More people eat those than what we call normal burgers. Its usual Ramen bun and bulgogi patties.
Well I learn something new everyday. I may just have to try it before they take it back off the menu, interesting nonetheless.

Theyre not bad. I wasnt a fan because Ive eaten American style burgers for 30+ years, but it wasnt horrible. They also love pizza with weird stuff on it like shrimp and potatoes

Shrimp pizza is the tits! Ever feel like carb loading major time, baked ziti pizza

I'm learning the value of an avocado on this cut. Wasn't a big part of my diet back up north but down here their everywhere. An avocado is similar to a banana so when you cut it up it doesn't last long I found out. 1 day max once it's cut and separated from the seed. It has like 13g of natural fiber and ALOT of healthy fat. Like 320 calories a whole avocado. Can go on just about anything. I've been putting it on top of my rice and ground turkey. Sounds weird? Not really. Mostly tasteless. Subtle appreciation I guess. But a must for a bb I now see
Make sure to throw it in a zip lock bag or something air tight to extend the life it slightly

Snapchat-5722627462392453132.jpg

My favorite carb - bulgur wheat. It's 110 cals for a cup cooked, has more protein than rice and I cook it as a pilaf with fresh tomato and white onion. 5 oz tilapia and some zucchini and broccoli.

I could live on only chicken and avacado. Very nutrient dense. Like 300 cals per avacado.

You have a great life sabian, you are genuinely a good guy and deserve the finer things.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
Thx Rubi that means a lot. Family is very important to me. I work my ass off and I do it for them and it makes me happy:D

Bulgur is a must in tabouile salad

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
Totally. For the pilaf, I get the bigger grain. For tabouleh, I get the smallest grain and just soak it in water before adding it to the salad. They come in numbered grain sizes and make a nice change to rice and less cals with more protein. Win-win on a cut.