What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

If youve been riding the low T/PCT depression rollercoaster then TRT should fix you Odie . Give it 2 months to gauge how you feel .
Remember its not cycling , its forever ;)

I'm highly aware its not cycling. I just want to feel normal and be normal. I'm postive my results will be under 200, they always are. I don't plan on cycling for a long time. plus it will be nice to be completely legal and on properly dosed test

I'm highly aware its not cycling. I just want to feel normal and be normal. I'm postive my results will be under 200, they always are. I don't plan on cycling for a long time. plus it will be nice to be completely legal and on properly dosed test

I know you know , and dont be surprized if you want to start blasting after a while , your already seasoned. Im at 2 months off-cycle and still look & feel strong . TRT does help maintain size/strength and with mental outlook....

I know you know , and dont be surprized if you want to start blasting after a while , your already seasoned. Im at 2 months off-cycle and still look & feel strong . TRT does help maintain size/strength and with mental outlook....

Oh I'm sure I'll want to blast. My mind always wants MORE. It's the old addict in me that will never die. I'm hoping since for the first few months he will be testing me and watching me closely I'll be fine. Plus I've been working/training with a guy. He has only ran a trt dose for years and he's already told me that if I blast he will quit training me. Anyway I'm just happy that I will be normal and think I should do real well with a good high normal T level. I've done pretty good with low T.

Oh I'm sure I'll want to blast. My mind always wants MORE. It's the old addict in me that will never die. I'm hoping since for the first few months he will be testing me and watching me closely I'll be fine. Plus I've been working/training with a guy. He has only ran a trt dose for years and he's already told me that if I blast he will quit training me. Anyway I'm just happy that I will be normal and think I should do real well with a good high normal T level. I've done pretty good with low T.
If you blast he will quit training you?
What kinda asshole is this?

If you blast he will quit training you?
What kinda asshole is this?

@Atticus he called you an asshole and I tend to agree.

Nah like I've mentioned before, Atticus is the real deal. There's definitely no one here on his level. He has accomplished a lot with just his trt. If he told me that beating myself with a baseball bat every night would make me grow I would.

Atticus throw up a pic or change that damn avi.

Last edited:
@Atticus he called you an asshole and I tend to agree.

Nah like I've mentioned before, Atticus is the real deal. There's definitely no one here on his level. He has accomplished a lot with just his trt. If he told me that beating myself with a baseball bat every night would make me grow I would.

What's this trt business
Last we talked you wanted to be a beast. Said you was tired of looking normal. Talking big cycles and big changes. Now your talking about looking more natural and trt doses:confused:

What's this trt business
Last we talked you wanted to be a beast. Said you was tired of looking normal. Talking big cycles and big changes. Now your talking about looking more natural and trt doses:confused:

Ha been talking about small doses for months. Yeah yeah I briefly mentioned running a big cycle and tried remember. 2 weeks into it I cut all my doses in half and even dropped a few products. I really think my trainer and Mands are on to something with small trt doses and small cycles. You put on nice lean gains with hardly any water and you keep most of the gainz. Plus you look more natural and feel a lot better. Anyway I'm going to try it and run all the way up to my show with it. There's lots of other reasons to. For one I'm kinda not shy about telling most of y'all who I am and I'm kinda recognizable. I even bashed a source a while back and he fucking PMed me and called me by my real first name. It's time I go legal and stay that way for a while. Got to think about my family. I only came to Meso because my T tested low in the first place and then I got carried away.

I for one am interested in how all this breaks down. Trt doses in this sport are a rarity. Big guys most always means big doses big diets. I'm skeptical about building up on such a small dose. I'm thinking big doses to get there and then retain what was built on a trt dose? What am I missing here? Then no one ever mentions the other stuff their on. GH, INSULIN and what ever else. I'm very skeptical and for good reason

I for one am interested in how all this breaks down. Trt doses in this sport are a rarity. Big guys most always means big doses big diets. I'm skeptical about building up on such a small dose. I'm thinking big doses to get there and then retain what was built on a trt dose? What am I missing here? Then no one ever mentions the other stuff their on. GH, INSULIN and what ever else. I'm very skeptical and for good reason

We shall see I guess. I always liked how I looked before aas myself. Yeah I was stuck at 195 and couldn't bench 400 lbs back then but I looked better IMO. Anyway gonna try it out for now. I accomplished a lot with low T so it should be interesting.

Many top natty competitors are on trt. There is no way I could put in size with my yet doses without the fat coming with it. I've tried.

image.jpeg

4eggs 1/2cup egg whites
30g cheese
150g ground beef
30g ketchup
250g Greek yogurt

Also gonna have a 1/3cup of roasted almonds after. Breakfast is important right?

[COLOR=#b30000]@Atticus[/COLOR] he called you an asshole and I tend to agree.

Is Odie talking to his imaginary friend Atticus again ? lol (jk)

Im interested in this , seeing you succeed without high dose AAS . If anyone has natural gifts you do , and Atticus obviously see's it too . I look pretty good with just TRT too ...

Im interested in this , seeing you succeed without high dose AAS . If anyone has natural gifts you do , and Atticus obviously see's it too . I look pretty good with just TRT too ...

I almost said to look at how well it works for you earlier. I think I will do well on just a trt dose. I'm training harder then ever and I hurt all the fucking time. Dude is putting me through the ringer but it's also because since I have low T my recovery sucks. Yeah I won't be able to eat as much because I'm not running a cycle but that's fine. I've already made myself very clear that I don't want unwanted weight. I would rather just maintain and shape what I have if I can't put on lean gainz. I think a trt dose will be perfect for what I'm trying to do. I don't want to get huge and I don't want to get shredded. Just kind of want to build on what I got for now. I have more then enough time to get to where I need to be.

I almost said to look at how well it works for you earlier. I think I will do well on just a trt dose. I'm training harder then ever and I hurt all the fucking time. Dude is putting me through the ringer but it's also because since I have low T my recovery sucks. Yeah I won't be able to eat as much because I'm not running a cycle but that's fine. I've already made myself very clear that I don't want unwanted weight. I would rather just maintain and shape what I have if I can't put on lean gainz. I think a trt dose will be perfect for what I'm trying to do. I don't want to get huge and I don't want to get shredded. Just kind of want to build on what I got for now. I have more then enough time to get to where I need to be.

Good Man Odie . Your gonna be swole whatever you do ....;) (Glad to have met you)

I'm in for this. Coming from the same low t situation I feel proud of what I was able to accomplish. With normal test levels it should increase gains the same as a person with normal t levels doing a light blast. I myself wanna get as big as possible while on trt doses with an occasional light blast from time to time

2016-04-20 07.48.26.png

My new shake formula for drinking between meals at work.

One cup kale
One cup baby spinach
One cup oatmeal
Two scoops Optimum Nutrition vanilla whey
One banana
One apple
Nine tablespoons of egg whites
Two cups skim milk
Six ounces of plain Greek yogurt
One tablespoon olive oil
One serving granola

1360 calories
157g carbs
29g fat
125g protein

Makes about 2 1/2 servings, so one mid morning, one mid afternoon and the rest either post workout on training days or just when I get home. Actually tastes pretty good.