What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Yes! I ate there three times within a span of four days. I think I'm perfectly happy not having it for a long time.:cool:

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've waited in that long ass line at all hours of the morning waiting for my chicken and lamb combo lol. The white sauce is pretty good and their hot sauce is intense too. There are a few other places you have to try on your Next trip......if you're ready for a food induced coma that is :)

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've waited in that long ass line at all hours of the morning waiting for my chicken and lamb combo lol. The white sauce is pretty good and their hot sauce is intense too. There are a few other places you have to try on your Next trip......if you're ready for a food induced coma that is :)
That line was so worth the wait and I look forward to having food coma in N.Y. all over again. :)

14bdc5c1fce054b2c5b4d25b17dd12b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Eggs with fried onions. Topped with avocado, lemon, olive oil mix and drizzled sriracha. Fresh sausage links on the side.IMG_20160529_090846106.jpg

Looks excellent Eman, sure blows that tired sandwich I had out of the water.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thank you my friend... I got sick of eggs a long time ago but just try to find new ways to keep my palate interested.

They say all of the folds in a chefs hat represent all the different ways he knows how to cook an egg. So basically, I should have my third Michelin star by now. :)

KFC... That is keto fried chicken! The coating is egg, almond flour, paprika, salt, pepper and a touch of onion powder. It's good! 20160529_184405.jpg

Memorial Day ladies n Gents
May we all remember the ones who had the balls and courage to die for our cause. Life is precious.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ill be grilling some NY strips later and some country style boneless pork ribs along with corn on the cobb and some home made baked mac n cheese. A few beers and a few smokes. Abit overcast but mid 80's. Enjoy the day foodies!