What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I've had this in the slow cooker on low since this morning and it's going to be dinner before long. As is often the case with my dinners, it's just kinda improvised with whatever I have on hand.

So some leftover pulled chicken, vegetable broth, onion, carrots, potato, sprouts, green beans and, believe it or not, some stove top stuffing mix to bulk it out a bit (again, we fancy round here). Seasoning is kosher salt, black pepper, garlic, basil and cayenne pepper.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 4.35.08 PM.webp

Omfg t
I've had this in the slow cooker on low since this morning and it's going to be dinner before long. As is often the case with my dinners, it's just kinda improvised with whatever I have on hand.

So some leftover pulled chicken, vegetable broth, onion, carrots, potato, sprouts, green beans and, believe it or not, some stove top stuffing mix to bulk it out a bit (again, we fancy round here). Seasoning is kosher salt, black pepper, garlic, basil and cayenne pepper.

View attachment 297889
hat looks soooo delicious ,,,,

View attachment 297889

Yet more chicken and rice. This time jambalaya:

View attachment 297891

Onion, celery, green bell, garlic, diced tomatoes, a pound of chicken thigh meat, 3/4 pound of “andouille” made with chicken, long grain rice, Cajun seasoning, 750ml of chicken stock.

The healthiest and usually tastiest bodybuilding meals always look like cat barf.

The healthiest and usually tastiest bodybuilding meals always look like cat barf.
It was really friggin tasty. So much so that I almost wish I would have written down and measured meticulously my quantities and ingredients instead of eyeballing it so I replicate it.

I think the crock pot/slow cooker just rocks in general. After the weather cools down a bit I’ll make my soon to be world famous protein chili for you guys and take pics.

Back