What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I made a thread like this awhile ago. Atm one of my go to is chilli tuna with Rice and a tomato. I also like scanned eggs with rice but of soysauce and seseme oil, steak and mash (mash already prepped.) and yea chicken and rice lol
I hope this thread continues to be updated as I might get some good ideas from you guys to give myself some variety.

I end up eating the same things all the time

I hope this thread continues to be updated as I might get some good ideas from you guys to give myself some variety.

I end up eating the same things all the time
I work a lot of hours so i have ate the same things day in and day out for months for the sake of the macro split.

Same I have all my “safe” meals that I know the nutritional breakdown like the back of my hand so it makes it easy to have very limited variety in my diet
Honestly I'm kinda Institutionalized so it doesn't really bother me that much....also living in sy h a rural area there are really no healthy eat out options either...

Chicken and rice, duh:

IMG_8595.webp

Also kimchi, kimchi radishes, pickled daikon, fish cake.

Chicken was seasoned with gochujang and soy sauce and stir fried with sweet red peppers and green onions.

Back