What should I do with extra gear?

Ganjabodhi

Was gonna do a cycle but decided to focus on figuring out how to feed myself as an ectomorph with a full time job starting soon and get my calories up its fucking hard ive been trying for 10** years now. 165 5'11" deadlift max 325x5 i hit professional race speeds on the snowboard, and have to have strong legs and body for high speed safety and landing big airs. Im plan on leaving the adrenaline junkie game around 35, then im ragin the sky rocks and snow outside of work and hustling ganja. adrenaline has always been a great replacement for not having much pussy as a skinny, hence the lean towards aas. more importantly, want to be safe, some muscle twitches mean life or death. in college i got compliments from bodybuilders on muscle definition and veins, they had to work hard to get those veins and i barely went to the gym, granted they were beasts.

Anyway would totally sell this but thats not legal so what should i do with it? hit some prop the morning before a date? do a week or 2 on for kicks? start shootin up the dog? what would you do with it? Also have the MOST GNARLIEST RUNS OF THE YEAR coming up this weekend and next weekend, having a mind and body full of test would be the total confidence booster even if it was placebo, strait Kenny Powers.

test prop 150
test short blend 200
test cyp 200
clomid
nolva
hcg pregnyl 5000 iu

keeping exemastane, going to get on some growth peptides and all natty test sups.

Last edited:
i lost everything a couple years back so my body is all i got these days. dirty work clothes and some gear, a room in a shared house with no closet, literally my bodys all i got right now bro. my mind is pretty fucked, im not normal, dont act like a pua, so confidence of the juice would be good right now.

Yeah, focus on things that matter and maybe down the road you can revisit AAS! As for the gear, IMO, just trash it! You can probably "give away" the HCG.. most people will need that during their cycle!.. Good luck bro!

Was gonna do a cycle but decided to focus on figuring out how to feed myself as an ectomorph with a full time job starting soon and get my calories up its fucking hard ive been trying for 10** years now. 165 5'11" deadlift max 325x5 i hit professional race speeds on the snowboard, and have to have strong legs and body for high speed safety and landing big airs. Im plan on leaving the adrenaline junkie game around 35, then im ragin the sky rocks and snow outside of work and hustling ganja. adrenaline has always been a great replacement for not having much pussy as a skinny, hence the lean towards aas. more importantly, want to be safe, some muscle twitches mean life or death. in college i got compliments from bodybuilders on muscle definition and veins, they had to work hard to get those veins and i barely went to the gym, granted they were beasts.

Anyway would totally sell this but thats not legal so what should i do with it? hit some prop the morning before a date? do a week or 2 on for kicks? start shootin up the dog? what would you do with it? Also have the MOST GNARLIEST RUNS OF THE YEAR coming up this weekend and next weekend, having a mind and body full of test would be the total confidence booster even if it was placebo, strait Kenny Powers.

test prop 150
test short blend 200
test cyp 200
clomid
nolva
hcg pregnyl 5000 iu

keeping exemastane, going to get on some growth peptides and all natty test sups.
just stop talking

just stop talking
8eomD.gif

all i needed to hear, gonna prop up with an ai for this weekend and the next and report back. its all lev/genez goods. might give the dog some.
riddle me this...if you are a pro snowboarder and "hustling ganja" why the fuck you need cash back for a few vials of test? it's not even worth the risk of reselling, and clearly you arent ready to dedicate yourself to training...I mean this in the most constructive way possible.

Why not just hold onto it until it's realistic to run them ? Or give em away. Or sell it. Sure it's illegal but so is "hustling ganja" I don't care if you have your medical card most people are still conducting illegal business in that trade by selling to others without a card, growing over the allowed limit, etc.

I'd say just auction your drugs away. That's what open forums like this is for, right, selling drugs? I mean the audience is only the Internet. Wait! Stop! Or?

Back