What's the best filter and oil?

daylight driller

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I'm about to be ordering raws and attempting my first home brew of test cyp. What would yall recommend for a carrier oil and the best filter setup. I'm not worried about saving money as it will be personal use only I just want good clean gear. (I also plan on micronizing as I read about in another thread.) Any advice is appreciated but please don't write me asking for money for advice or for a raw source as I know you are more than likely scamming.

I've just received my order of Raws, I have Test E and Dbol. I have learned from all the research I have done that the most common oil to use is GSO (Grapeseed oil) and Whatmans .22um filter but I'm still wanting to know more about the filter myself as it is first attempt at home brew.

If you haven't ordered yet get test e. Its easier to work with. I used test cyp last and it took 22% bb to keep it from crashing.

22.5 whatman is what you need. Oil is up to you.

I've just received my order of Raws, I have Test E and Dbol. I have learned from all the research I have done that the most common oil to use is GSO (Grapeseed oil) and Whatmans .22um filter but I'm still wanting to know more about the filter myself as it is first attempt at home brew.

You have the right filter. Gso is a good carrier. I like sesame oil.

You have the right filter. Gso is a good carrier. I like sesame oil.

Thanks Big_paul, I ended up going for sesame oil as the place I went to was out of GSO. I'm now just waiting for the filters to arrive then I'm on my way. If I read correctly you don't need to pre-bake the oil as later on the filter, BA and BB steralize it?