Whats the highest mg/ml steroid can be homebrewing

Stop watching every idiot on YouTube or if you do watch just for entertaining

Look a test from someone posted here and the results was 840 mg/ml. So it can be dose at much higher concentration than 250 mg

Lab4tox 20221121 Testo E 841mg.png

I have been making my test at 400mg/ml for about 20 years. I make it 50/50 test E and test C

Correct me if I'm wrong here. Doesn't that lab work say mg/ml 841/3? wouldn't that mean 841 mg of test in the 3 ml making it 280.33/ ml. That is still higher than 250. Not saying it isn't Just need to clarify that I am reading it correct or not. I've never homebrewed higher levels and the idea intrigues me because injecting less at a time is ideal.

I do agree the argument they made sounds dubious at best. It doesn't matter how much powder it all dissolves at the same temp. I know you need to sub half mct with eo at higher doses, but I've never heard of this higher doses aren't legit thing and was wanting someone more educated and experienced than myself to clarify this.

I have been making my test at 400mg/ml for about 20 years. I make it 50/50 test E and test C
Do you sub the 50% carrier oil with EO. I have read this is the only way to stabilize? Also what's your pip like? if you dont mind me asking your ratio of ba bb? I was planning on 1% ba and 15% bb as usual?

I only use ba,bb in mct. My mast is 350, deca 300, eq 300, and when I had test e it was 300. Only stuff I do lower was test cyp at 250 and tren e at 200. I’ve never had anything crash or cause pip at these doses.

Correct me if I'm wrong here. Doesn't that lab work say mg/ml 841/3? wouldn't that mean 841 mg of test in the 3 ml making it 280.33/ ml. That is still higher than 250. Not saying it isn't Just need to clarify that I am reading it correct or not. I've never homebrewed higher levels and the idea intrigues me because injecting less at a time is ideal.

I do agree the argument they made sounds dubious at best. It doesn't matter how much powder it all dissolves at the same temp. I know you need to sub half mct with eo at higher doses, but I've never heard of this higher doses aren't legit thing and was wanting someone more educated and experienced than myself to clarify this.
It's mg/ml. It's written in the square box above the results where it's saying 840 mg

Short answer: the highest mg/ml you can brew at home would be the concentration that gives you no PIP and no issues with solubility during the brewing process without using excessive amounts of BA&BB.

Say you do get pip?
Short answer: the highest mg/ml you can brew at home would be the concentration that gives you no PIP and no issues with solubility during the brewing process without using excessive amounts of BA&BB.
Ive never had pip yet. Ive also never batched above 250 either so Knock on wood. Can you rematch it at a lower does the filter that and it be usable or would you just start from scratch?

Do you sub the 50% carrier oil with EO. I have read this is the only way to stabilize? Also what's your pip like? if you dont mind me asking your ratio of ba bb? I was planning on 1% ba and 15% bb as usual?
Plain oil, usually grape seed in the past but will do MCT next time. using a 20/2 split of BB and BA

What confused me is that in that box it has 841/3. That makes me think that 841 is for all 3 ml not 1 ml. That's why I asked.

In this thread it's discussed that test

Hopefully I won't get any pip. The highest I plan on doing is 600 mg/ml and only injecting .5 ml 2x a week on blast. My cruise will stay at 100 mg/week of 200 mg/ml

Hopefully I won't get any pip. The highest I plan on doing is 600 mg/ml and only injecting .5 ml 2x a week on blast. My cruise will stay at 100 mg/week of 200 mg/ml
Why do you think injecting a little more oil will be bad, especially at the smaller amounts that you will be using. With more oil you can go with a lower amount of BB and BA. And one of the jobs of BA is to kill living things. And muscle tissue is a living thing.

Why do you think injecting a little more oil will be bad, especially at the smaller amounts that you will be using. With more oil you can go with a lower amount of BB and BA. And one of the jobs of BA is to kill living things. And muscle tissue is a living thing.
Because injecting 600 mg @ 250 mg/ml means 2.5 ml of oil a week either means 2x 1.25 ml or eod which is a lot of pining. Also I wasn't aware ba in this quantities was enough to cause atrophy.

You could hold 1k with 10 different powders, EO and Guiacol with lidocaine to control PIP. . Question becomes why?

500 with a 3 powder mix is a good max level without too much tomfoolery. Its not rocket science its kinda like how much Kool-aid can you put in a glass?

Personally I've built some multi ester/product such as TNE/ENT/CYP/TREN E that will hold well past 500. The cancer from all the solvents? IDK