Whats the highest mg/ml steroid can be homebrewing

I only use ba,bb in mct. My mast is 350, deca 300, eq 300, and when I had test e it was 300. Only stuff I do lower was test cyp at 250 and tren e at 200. I’ve never had anything crash or cause pip at these doses.
what is the recipe for your Mast? i'm wondering if I could hold at 300 in CSO with just BA/BB

What confused me is that in that box it has 841/3. That makes me think that 841 is for all 3 ml not 1 ml. That's why I asked. Thanks.
Nah, box says mg/ml, so it refers to 'concentration', not 'total amount'. The value is '841.3' (meaning: 841 and 3 tenths of a mg).

You could hold 1k with 10 different powders, EO and Guiacol with lidocaine to control PIP. . Question becomes why?

500 with a 3 powder mix is a good max level without too much tomfoolery. Its not rocket science its kinda like how much Kool-aid can you put in a glass?

Personally I've built some multi ester/product such as TNE/ENT/CYP/TREN E that will hold well past 500. The cancer from all the solvents? IDK
What you mean by EO?

I do not believe 800+ is physically possible. It would mean that 8 grams of powder would have to dissolve in 2 ml of liquid, for a 10ml vial.

I am a non-believer.

Test E will hold at 400mg/ml
Bold Und will hold at 400mg/ml
Nand Deca will hold at 400mg/ml

As for pip, you will have to judge that for yourself. I've got a pretty high tolerance to pip but I definitely notice some soreness at injection sites by week 10 of a cycle. I have to reuse the same sites on a weekly basis.

I really wonder why people listen to chase irons. He repeats so much incorrect information, it's like listening to bros at the gym tell me unless gear crashes it's not real or unless a hgh vial has vacuum its not real.

But back on topic-

I've made test c 350, no pip
Mast e 400 no pip
Mast p 200 no pip
Tren a 200 no pip
EQ 500 no pip

I really wonder why people listen to chase irons. He repeats so much incorrect information, it's like listening to bros at the gym tell me unless gear crashes it's not real or unless a hgh vial has vacuum its not real.

But back on topic-

I've made test c 350, no pip
Mast e 400 no pip
Mast p 200 no pip
Tren a 200 no pip
EQ 500 no pip
Can you share the recipe please?

Can you share the recipe please?
Test c 350- 2/25 in mct
Mast e 400- 2/23 mct
Mast p 200- 2/24 mct
EQ 500- 2/24 mct (I think you could do 2/22 but extra bb made it easier to draw)
Tren a 200- 2/22 mct

The test c and mast p occasionally crash under 60F-65F. But heat back up quick on a candle warmer. I warm mine before injecting anyway so to me thats not inconvenient.

Test c 350- 2/25 in mct
Mast e 400- 2/23 mct
Mast p 200- 2/24 mct
EQ 500- 2/24 mct (I think you could do 2/22 but extra bb made it easier to draw)
Tren a 200- 2/22 mct

The test c and mast p occasionally crash under 60F-65F. But heat back up quick on a candle warmer. I warm mine before injecting anyway so to me thats not inconvenient.
I warm mine too on a coffee warmer. I have made mast p at 150 with no pip but it crashed during the winter. I don’t mind crashing if it’s pipless

I warm mine too on a coffee warmer. I have made mast p at 150 with no pip but it crashed during the winter. I don’t mind crashing if it’s pipless
I really think the quality of carrier oils affect pip more than mg/ml. With few exceptions like test e, primo, or dhb...the steriods that are all known for pip no matter what.

I buy mct from medlabsupply and I get no pip. The mct brands I used to buy on Amazon or that were suggested here like "now" brand mct made everything more likely to hurt it seemed.

I really think the quality of carrier oils affect pip more than mg/ml. With few exceptions like test e, primo, or dhb...the steriods that are all known for pip no matter what.

I buy mct from medlabsupply and I get no pip. The mct brands I used to buy on Amazon or that were suggested here like "now" brand mct made everything more likely to hurt it seemed.
Well i bouth mine from a health supplement store. It’s very good and cheap. I can buy usp grade gso or such oils but not mct unfortunately in the eu.

For high concentration compounds I got pips that lasted for days at each injection... Days of not training well and if it happens often you'll ruin all your cycle/training and discomfort during the day

I’ve brewed home blends that are over 500mg per ML

58 mg test p
150 mg each mast p, primo , tren ace

Ba/bb 2/20. Oil is split 50/50 MCT and EO